[Suggestion RIOT MUST READ THIS] Put voice chat and achievements

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CloudStrife59

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2010

voice chat is really usable when talking to someone and clashing so that you wont type anymore
it wont be hard for the players to play when voice chat is added
achievements - it will be fun for the players to achieve something and get prizes in return

Daniellynet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2010

@ Voice
Very good thing, yes. Nothing against it. At everyone who's saying that they will be yelled at etc., JUST MUTE VOICE CHAT/THE PERSON YELLING ETC. AT YOU.

@ Achievments
A fun thing to have, but they have to be considered carefully in a game like LoL. You don't want people staying at the Nexus, because they want the "Complete a game without dying" achievement.

Chaplainar

12-10-2010

A) I get on Vent with friends from my Steam list if we want voice chat. /agree with Daniellynet not wanting to hear all the swearing pugs in voicechat.

B) Achievements alter the way people play the game from the original way they would normally play, I don't think "nerd points" are needed in a game with competitive ranked teamplay.
For example,
Playing Cho, in a lane early game, do you want some teammate hiding in the bushes and just ranged LHing all the minions for some achievement?

Daniellynet

12-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaplainar View Post
A) I get on Vent with friends from my Steam list if we want voice chat. /agree with Daniellynet not wanting to hear all the swearing pugs in voicechat.

B) Achievements alter the way people play the game from the original way they would normally play, I don't think "nerd points" are needed in a game with competitive ranked teamplay.
For example,
Playing Cho, in a lane early game, do you want some teammate hiding in the bushes and just ranged LHing all the minions for some achievement?
Now that I think about it.
A good achievement to have would be: WIN 10 GAMES IN A ROW!

People would try to win then.

ll Katarina ll

12-11-2010

the only achievement i want to see is "played over 100/500/1000 normal games with less than 5/10/20 leaves"

or

"get a penta kill in a normal/ranked game with [insert character]"

I DO NOT want people sitting at nexus for the "dont die durring entire game" achievement like someone mentioned earlier, or any other achievement which may ruin the game for everyone else just because they want to do something completely reckless or idiotic for some obscure achievement.

SPRAYpainT007

12-12-2010

simple solution to achievements

To get them they must be in a ranked matched, and for certain achievements like "complete a match without dying" you must win the match in order to complete the achievement.