People are building Fiora wrong, and claiming she is weak.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dumpweed

09-11-2013

Trashy people are playing Fiora and calling her good. Problem.

Jean Never Wins

09-11-2013

first you get the hydra

then you get the money

then you get the bitches

BlazingSalvo

09-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe NeweII View Post
Why in the holy mother **** would you max Q before any other spell?
Because it's her best and most important spell, and the most damage per rank. Why max Q on Ezreal?

dumpweed

09-11-2013

Why play fiora when you can play a champion thats actually good and useful for your team? Just being a hipster nerd or what? I can see you guys in your fedoras sipping green tea insta locking in fiora top telling me how good she is.

Henry Plainview

09-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingSalvo View Post
Because it's her best and most important spell, and the most damage per rank. Why max Q on Ezreal?
Seriously, I think the primary reason people think Fiora is bad is for so long in S2 people maxed W because FREE AD MAN. The double tap of Q hurts a lot when you actually level it. I once killed a Jax in Counterstrike with it and he said in chat: "wtf how did you kill me, your Q does no damage".

Kappadin

09-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS1c0576ec0ecef2 View Post
Her ult don't even come close to 2500 damage at rank 3, don't even give me that bs
actually...

assuming 400 ad (quite low for a full build) and assuming they are isolated so that all 5 hits are on the same target

you will deal 1000 + 240% bonus ad (assume ~290ish bonus ad) which becomes 1696 single target damage.

now, completely forgetting the fact that your ult will cleave onto other enemies with the hydra procs and do absurd aoe damage to them as well, we're going to stick to single target damage.

blade of the ruined king also procs on these 5 hits on your main target dealing 5% current health every hit. this equates to a maximum of (1 - 0.95 ^ 5) 22.62% max health (i know botrk deals current, i calculated it in max health instead)

so assuming someone is 2500 health, the botrk procs deal 565 extra damage for a total of 2261 single target damage.

just as an aside, her ultimate can deal up to 4800ish extra damage from the hydra procs in an aoe assuming each hit of her blade waltz is close enough to cleave 5 players

Henry Plainview

09-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumpweed View Post
Why play fiora when you can play a champion thats actually good and useful for your team? Just being a hipster nerd or what? I can see you guys in your fedoras sipping green tea insta locking in fiora top telling me how good she is.
Because Fiora is fine. No, she is not the best choice possible, but if every one of my games looked like the LCS matches I would ****ing quit.

FelRain

09-11-2013

How does building her wrong make her weak? That's not even the problem. Fiora has 2 strengths - Good mobility, and amazing scaling with items. Build AD/Crit and you're doing it right.

The problem is laning.
-No escapes, meaning easier to gank than Trynd.
-Terrible level 6 ult. The damage on that is terrible. 320 single target. Nasus and Renek press R at 6 and get 300hp.

If people are letting you farm and not ganking your lane, yea. You deserve to win because your opponents are just stupid. Play Fiora, against a Jax/Renek/Nasus/Any bruiser/Any CD champs who can heal. And have their jungler come top at level 2 as Xin/Jarv. That's who she loses to.

People complain about Fiora being weak because she has a terrible mid game. All her skills except her ult are one point wonders. Even if you kill a bruiser once, you still have to be on the lookout, they can still kill you while building tanky easily because your ult is on such a high cd. If you give up a death though, your lane is usually lost.

If you're winning against Veigar/Orianna/LeeSin/GangPlank/Teemo, it doesn't mean much. She beats squishies, it's what she does. Also, my games end at Hydra/Cutlass. It usually doesn't go further than that.

Edit - For those people playing bruiser Fiora, why not just play a real bruiser..? You get free tank stats everywhere with them. >.>

DracoMTA

09-11-2013

OP has no idea wtf Fiora is.
Moron.
1:hydra is awesome on her as she instagibs the entire enemy team.
2:she works ridiculously well with on hit items
3:muramana works on her ult (hard to charge though) and lunge.
4:infinity edge is the second item she should get unless it's a farm fest, in which case IE is put to good use in 1v1s.
5:statikk shiv sucks on her, get ad and cdr instead
6:uninstall the game

Lampshade Bandit

09-11-2013

i upvoted stonewall bc i love him