So we have an AP mid Garen declaring his intention to troll because...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-10-2013

He doesn't like another player in our team and wants to force us to dodge.

This is a ranked match. This is the third game of this type in the past 2 days.

...why are we punished for dodging again?

edit: Midway through the game, now I know the story.

Previous game, our Garen had a game with our Kassadin, Kassadin did badly. Since they're matched up together, he wants us to dodge or he trolls. We CAN'T dodge obviously, so....

"I warned you c*nts 3 times, now I feed"

BattleCruiser55

09-10-2013

Maybe he was Magic Penetration Garen - scales well with his ult. Or double penetration for his other skills.

AK47WOLF

09-10-2013

As long as he builds Laundry Torment it's fine.

mojozhu

09-10-2013

Dfg -> lichbane -> ult

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-11-2013

Oh hey look, he's not AP Garen...he's turret dive all 3 lanes Garen trying to give enemy tips...

Ginga

Recruiter

09-11-2013

Aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnd he drew a ****ty Swastika before we lost...

If we could dodge without getting punished for it, this game might not have happened.

edit: THE ENEMY TEAM HONOURED HIM FOR HELPING THEM WIN

SpookyGhostsOoo

09-11-2013

Lyte 2014: Player behavior is improving, based on these shallow statistics: we swear!

Sleipnir of Hel

09-11-2013

Don't dodge games with trolls. That's how they win. You gotta take the chance. You might win. But if you do lose, well, good. Now the guy actually goes down the ladder because of his actions. He'll keep going down as long as nobody dodges his matches.

You on the other hand will never see that troll again, and you'll bounce back from 1 loss and go back to winning.

TheUrgottenOne

09-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleipnir of Hel View Post
Don't dodge games with trolls. That's how they win. You gotta take the chance. You might win. But if you do lose, well, good. Now the guy actually goes down the ladder because of his actions. He'll keep going down as long as nobody dodges his matches.

You on the other hand will never see that troll again, and you'll bounce back from 1 loss and go back to winning.

Normally yes but still, the fact that this guy got honored means he is likely to have more good players even though he fed all game and was extremely offensive, ruining the game for even more people

Sol Pope

09-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleipnir of Hel View Post

Except that the entire point of the game should be to play and have fun. Telling someone to deal with a ****ty situation during a game their playing in their offtime relaxation isn't really a solution. When I have trolls in League, I don't have fun, and I don't want to play League anymore.