Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mac bug with second monitor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qupenig

09-09-2013

Hi,

Since LOL is full screen, its common to turn off the secondary monitor (power down) so that scrolling to that direction of the secondary monitor in extended desktop direction (left or right) the LOL map scrolling still works correctly.

However, recently discovered a bug on Mac in that :

1. If the secondary monitor is connected
2. The secondary monitor is powered down
3. In LOL, if you click to move the map in the direction of the secondary monitor(on my testing was left)

A empty folder gets created on the MAC desktop.

Seems to happen more when you try to scroll the map and click the team picture icons in upper left hand corner of screen.

Disconnecting the second monitor fixed the problem..

chucktesta154k

12-04-2013

mine does this too. also get info and change desktop background pop up. what it is is the game doesn't confine the mouse perfectly, so sometimes, the mouse gets off the game enough to right click, and selects the things in the right click menu of the desktop. IDK how to fix it, but it does it for me too. Sometimes after games i'll have 7 or 8 folders plus a bunch of general info boxes

King Pwn

12-13-2013

The game just alt tabs me sometimes, but I do also get the issues you guys get.