A New Champion Approaches: Cassiopeia, the Serpentís Embrace

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cunglancer

12-11-2010

I like the way she looks in game.
But i am really hanging for some larger than life characters oozing badassery.

I whipped up a to design to show you what I mean ...

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5826/championi.png

LOLOLDOTA

12-11-2010

shes sounds like @#*($&@#($* urgot

LeMonarque

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2010

Perseus Pantheon vs. Cassiopeia = epic

LeMonarque

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2010

It is the doom of all Cassiopeias to perish at the hands of Perseus Pantheons.

DOTAmakesMeLOL

12-11-2010

Change Kassadins passive to THIS PLEASE! xD

Batosii

12-11-2010

that is a really cool new champ i cant wait to use her. i really like everything that you guys have done with the game its an awsome game. But i would like to request if you guys could make a champ his name would be Ghost (the soldier of fortune) he would be a long range character like ashe some what because his weapons would be two pistols like miss fortune. His abilities can be something like miss fortunes ability when she hails cannons on a certine area but instead of cannons he can call in a motar barage an his other ability can be something like teemos mushrooms but insted he can plant bouncy betties an he could have another ability like mounting turrts like heimerdinger but instead he'll mount little 50cals and his ultimate can be like ashe's arrow but instead he pulls out a sniper rifle and shoots it and that other trait that they got like warwicks life steal and mordekaisers shield thing well his can be that he ups ally's speed and attack power when near him. thats just my idea for a new champ i hope that you guys like it.

HaHayoureDEAD

12-11-2010

I want a man-ly champion like Garen!

nathrill

12-12-2010

Well as im not going ot read over thru the 50 odd pages, this might have been said but i feel her Ulti will be fairly useless do to u can ezly just wip around second she gos to do it, unless it dose not have a channel time ofcourse, but still a quick turn around and her ulti becomes prity useless possible team fight will be interesting with here though but if anyone just happens to be turnd around wont be stun'd, i do look forward to see how she plays out and how long here ulti stuns for and other ablities contribute into team fights good work on this champ she will be a interesting addition to the League.

Anzer Panzer

12-12-2010

she should yell "PETRIFYY!!" in an otherworldly voice when she uses her ult.

Lord Helic

12-12-2010

I hope the next few champions are tank type since we haven't had any since Galio. so many Q dodges cuz no one wants to tank these days, i think its just everyone is just bord of the current tanks. i know i am