A New Champion Approaches: Cassiopeia, the Serpentís Embrace

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeverWas2k2

12-10-2010

her ulti cried OP to me :|

@Tresskzilla

watch your head when you're on your way crying out there ~ one less cry baby in LoL

FaizeXX

12-10-2010

NOOOO oh gawd NOOOOOO i was hoping for a sexy chick then they give me Medusa refined T_T

omgacow

12-10-2010

Great, another AoE stun, just what we need

SPAST3Y

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2010

cool , i like the ult

Erwiind

12-10-2010

Oh well, I like this idea, even though I foresee: OP, OP, OP, SuperNerf.
I mean, 2 slows, a Stun, Increase MoveSpeed + MANY POISON!
Nice job, anyways, Riot!!!

~Erwiind.

Aim Wizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2010

as a caster player, and one who used to love playing sona (until she had her support skills nerfed) and her aoe stun ulti, i gotta say.

stop making characters with aoe stun ultis. too many, you're trying to shift the meta game AWAY from aoe ultis, CC ultis even more so, why go on and continue with more? unless this has a small duration and a smaller range, you're not making any progress as far as balancing goes.

RocketFox

12-10-2010

Omg so many whiners that havent even seen her gameplay yet. Get over yourselves, have some patience, and when she comes out and you still have a problem with her, then express it. Give her a chance you negative Nancys

MetalGearLuigi

12-10-2010

Ult sounds like a ****ty version of sona's

MasqureMan

12-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalGearLuigi View Post
Ult sounds like a ****ty version of sona's
It's more like a situational version of Stone Gaze from Dota.

"Any enemy units staring at the Gorgon will slowly turn to stone, removing status buffs and slowing all speed properties. Deals more damage to summoned units per level."

ObeDearDabbin

12-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scootles View Post
Oh, but akali/alistar/amumu/ashe/chogath(blatant ripoff from spawn)/Fiddlesticks/Galio/Gangplank/garen/Karthus/Kayle/olaf.... I'm sure i don't need to name more, but they are original? The idea of all these characters derived from somewhere. Do you not watch movies anymore because 90% of them are remakes because people do run out of ideas. Just be glad that they still introduce new champs, rather than saying "Hey guys, we're outta ideas. lets just leave the game the way it is from now on. I know we could remake other ideas, but people will just cry. We don't want anyone slitting their wrists over the game now do we?"

Seriously. Just be happy they focus on the game rather than start developing something totally new that might suck all together(Starcraft2)
I find it amazing: your ability to force words into my mouth(keystrokes) "but they are original?" no, that was not at all what I had to say in my post, and yes of course we must draw creative ideas from another, but the problem I have with this is that there are so many more places to gather creativity from than OTHER GAMES THAT ARE GENERALLY THE SAME. Did you know there is a Crab that catches Shrimp by opening its claw wide, then closing it so quickly it forces a projectile like bubble powerful enough to stun it and for a millisecond burns at the temperature of the sun? Did you know there are crabs that hide from puffer fish by applying shipwrecked human possessions to their own bodies and freezing in place, perfectly camouflaged? There are so many other amazing places that we can find inspiration and it is SO frustrating to see it only comes from past video game. What better place to start off than a similar game(?) Sure, But: IT HAS BEEN A YEAR. More, actually, I am simply making a recommendation to Riot to branch off and become their own game, not a game of a game of a game, that has a game very similar to this specific game. Understand? Please try to understand that what I'm saying is not in spite this game, nor in spite of you, merely nudging it to grow in its own direction.