Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches: Cassiopeia, the Serpent’s Embrace

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FnJUSTICE

12-09-2010

Hey Riot, since she "was equally renowned in at court for her stately character and elegance", any word on you guys releasing some concept art of how Cassiopeia looked before she turned? I mean, hey, if she was supposedly more beautiful than her older sister, Katarina, I would love to see what that looked like. =X

Schokcha

12-09-2010

At last a champion that continues the long standing tradition of glowing eyes.

Fucdaworld

12-09-2010

Another Caster? A u kidding me? Come on Riot! Release a new tank or a new dps or sth. God, Srsly im sick of all those casters with bunch of slows and stuns. Cmon! we r already suffuring enough from all those stupid CCs in the game mann. Plus, Im sick of seeing a new champion every effing 2 weeks

Crimson Rose

12-09-2010

4th page!

Yaddar

12-09-2010

the concept is cool, but the artwork is kind of... lacking something.. it's really not the same quality as the last few heroes.

specifically the hand holding the serpent, (that's the part that bugges me the most) the tip of the tail, the part of the tail that it's at the back (all the area near the purple serpent at the left), the part of the tail she is resting her arm on.

I feel you can do it a LOT better.

(giving you an opinion as an Illustrator myself)

you can do more detail, I don't know, it feels rushed.

Also: obvious Medusa with the serpent hair skin incomming. (and expected)

Siky

12-09-2010

It's like playing as a gorgon from GoW.

FnJUSTICE

12-09-2010

Quote:
blixx:
the ultimate sounds kinda crappy unless it does damage

Her ult sounds like a weaker version of Sona's. It fits with her character, and makes sense balance-wise when her skills sound like they have the potential for spamability.

xerav

12-09-2010

Petrifying Gaze (Ultimate): Cassiopeia releases a swirl of magical energy from her eyes, stunning any enemies in front of her that are facing her and slowing any others with their back turned.

xD somehow knew it love u riot

Ramoth

12-09-2010

I'm just gonna say it:

But the amount of boobage is pretty much perfect. big enough to appease the boys out there (I'ma one) and not so big that people scream about them being unrealistic.

Oh yeah, and awesome character design. This, I think, is the char that I've been waiting for.

RageKilling

12-09-2010