A New Champion Approaches: Cassiopeia, the Serpentís Embrace

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Umm Ok

12-09-2010

Like: Design
Dislike: Abilities

More aoe and more CC? Was hoping for something more unique.

Ther InGal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2010

Cassiopeia + Twitch + Singed = Life ceases to exist.

FnJUSTICE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTick6 View Post
Canít we leave some things to our imaginations?
Of course. Then again, I'm no artist, so I have a feeling someone'll produce a piece of fanart of Cassie pre-snake, and Riot, being as awesome as they are, will produce a skin based on it.

... Though I don't know how that'll work considering her model probably slithers in game...

Galliard

12-09-2010

I wish I could play Singed AND this new girl at the same time

YesIKnow

12-09-2010

So if the twin fang refreshes if the target is poisoned it can keep refreshing? Assuming the target is still poisoned all the time?

Salien

12-09-2010

Interesting, seems another attempt at a real DPS caster. Definitely seems odd that she has an AOE CC ult, after all the design effort to move away from those, but I assume her kit has been mostly locked in... Still, some kind of single-target stun (I don't think we have a real skillshot stun? Anivia's is so short as to be mostly just interrupts, and Heimer's is slow and ignores collisions, I'm thinking dark binding or mystic shot style) could've worked as well, maybe not as the ultimate.

I'm a little scared of Twin Fang... if the CD refresh is as fast as Irelia's, you'll be able to basically dump your whole mana bar on a poisoned target. Poor E finger...

The in-game model looks amazing, I cant wait to see the tail movement in action.

BLTbagger

12-09-2010

Her top half should be snake form instead.

DevilNL

12-09-2010

Nice!!

thunion

12-09-2010

WAZZZAAA greek mithology and katarinas sister instabuy if i will have enought ip

Balloon Fighter

12-09-2010

Awesome, I love me some gorgon! Currently forgetting about trundle to save up for snake!