Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Connection Error - Unable to connect to the PVP.net server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sillylama11

12-12-2013

AFTER I LOGGED IN AND GOTTEN IN THE RIGHT REGION AND DATE AND TIME WERE CORRECT AND MY INTERNET WORKS BUT IT STILL JUST WONT LET ME LOG IN.. IT SAYS

Connection Error
Connection Failure: Unable to connect to the PVP.net server.
Information regarding what may have caused this error can be found here.
Service availability can be viewed on the League of Legends Server Status web page.

Dravendless

12-14-2013

Hey guys, I would suggest rebooting your computer and trying again. worked for me yesterday and today.

UPDATE-Another (possibly permanent) fix is to
open System Preferences
open Security
go to the firewall tab
click the lock to change the settings
turn on the firewall
click the + and add League of Legends to the list of allowed applications

l3iL

03-09-2014

hi
guys what is this error after new patch i have this error, after pick champ when we want summoning i see a black picture and this error : unable to connect to server. if you have a firewall , it may be blocking the connection .....

Miniparabol

03-09-2014

Verified same issue.

Sociopast

03-09-2014

Same issue here. Get this fixed, it's really problematic when the times I do actually play I get this nonsense. I would have thought it'd be fixed by now..

Bruttor

03-14-2014

sameeeeeee

CrystalArch

03-23-2014

same problem, cant log on

Jygr

05-19-2014

All i did was to change region to EU West and let it load to 100% then i switched back to NA and it worked ^^ hope it'll be useful for you.

Minerguy

05-25-2014

Turn off your firewall, or add an exception for LoL, like the OP (Original poster) said.

Ace199102840

06-09-2014

i have these same issues and ive done everything. turned off firewall. add exceptions. change servers then change back, switch ip addresses , power cycle everything , open ports , repair , reinstall. sometimes it will let me log in and play ONE game and then after that it gets connection error time out and closes itself. Ive never had this problem before ever in the year and half i been playing this game. I play on a regular basis and never have i seen this problem. this problem been happening for the past two days. and im getting sick of this. We need real fixes for this. not suggestions.