Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Bug] PBE crashing AND no sound

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raikaaru

09-09-2013

Whenever I try to play a match, the game crashes right after champion select. It gives me the option to reconnect but after trying to reconnect it crashes again. There is also no sound coming from anything on PBE. I have tried to repair it and it has not solved the problem. Is this happening to anyone else?

vLemon

QA Analyst

09-09-2013

Hey Raikaaru,

Can you upload your dxdiags and r3dlogs?

If you don't know where to find those, read this: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/22128450-League-of-Legends-Logs

Estred Shantile

09-09-2013

I haven't been crashing but I can confirm there is no Sound with PBE currently none of my last games have had it.

Sunscorcher1

09-09-2013

This is also happening for me - there is NO sound in the PBE client but there IS sound in-game. The pbe client does not show up in my volume mixer at all.

I'm also having the client crash after champion select issue. After pressing reconnect anywhere from 1 to 15 times I finally manage to connect to games, sometimes not until minions spawn.

Sunscorcher1

09-09-2013

Here are my DxDiag and r3d logs

Raikaaru

09-09-2013

Here you are I didn't know whether I should compress the .logs or not because there were quite a bit (687 files to be exact) so I compressed them. Hope this helps solve the problem.

Alternis Dim

09-09-2013

I was having that problem with the new LoLReplay on. As soon as I closed it, the in-game client would load.

vLemon

QA Analyst

09-10-2013

Thanks for the logs people

Just to clarify, we need the r3d logs and dxdiags from people who fail to load in games.

H3ADSYN

Recruiter

09-10-2013

Had The Same Problem. If You Have LOLReplay Running, Just Shut It Down. It Fixed My Problem, Maybe It Will Fix Yours.

GrizzledSentinel

09-10-2013

Why cannot we submit logs through the LOL client anymore? Also update your help dialog for submitting bugs there since it is not true.

I am only uploading my most recent game where I absolutely know that my video cut out (to a screen with lines on it) and then all audio for my computer turned off. I couldn't ctl-alt-dlt so whatever LOL is doing is taking over the whole computer. I have to manually restart my computer when this happens. After your last patch I had issues where my video briefly went out and then the mouse pointer disappeared and if it came back it was messed up (in LOL AND on desktop). Recently it has gotten worse and just cut out everything. In my most recent game BOTH those events happened. Just roll-back to prior to the last patch please, I basically cannot play and others are having horrendous problems too.

I'm attaching my most recent game but this has been happening every third game or so.