Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just played as Sanguine Garen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bubsay

09-09-2013

And I was able to walk onto the fountain without taking any damage. The fountain laser animation happened but it dealt no damage to me. This was in a custom game, me and 4 bots vs 5 bots, on Summoners Rift.

Im a SlREN

09-09-2013

welcome to 3 days ago

Bubsay

09-09-2013

Yeah I realized after I posted it, I saw on a bunch of other posts. Sorry for trying to contribute something.

IonDragonX

09-09-2013

Quote:
Bubsay:
Yeah I realized after I posted it, I saw on a bunch of other posts. Sorry for trying to contribute something.

Don't take it so hard. Just for fun, play a bots game and take your whole team into the enemy pool within 1 minute before the bots turn on. Start with acing their team.

Bubsay

09-09-2013

Quote:
IonDragonX:
Don't take it so hard. Just for fun, play a bots game and take your whole team into the enemy pool within 1 minute before the bots turn on. Start with acing their team.

Lol I'm not gonna cut myself over it, I just felt like being sarcastic to that guy because he was unnecessarily rude.