Riot Hates me...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ColdMiller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2013

I started learning pretty quick to stop on a good win streak. Granted im Silver 1 ( getting ready for promote woo!) didnt know if you lose a game at 0 LP you drop a Division. News to me, usually went back up if we lost ( played 2 games in a row with Practically Gold 3 people , didnt go well. we werent used to the change in strategy yet >.>)

RavageRose

09-09-2013

thanks to everyone who showed some support or know my pain. I do take a break after each loss. i just lost again.. no shocker.. and here i am scrolling forums to only see more people relate to it. Again was a simple gamed based on vision we lost, played inged go 1/2/2 up b 89 C @12 min (yeah 89 friggen CS higher than my lane opponent, Kha', who was 2/1/0 and 2 lv behind.)

what happens? bot i struggling i go help my mid laner who has been ganked all game and fed nocturn 4 kilsl and 3 assist gets a kill and refreshes his gold amount, goes and dies to Kha' 3 times in 5 minutes bringing him back into the game. I counted my wards... 34 wards i placed all game.. supp didnt even build a sightstone once again and Shaco.. well he's a shaco.. never got fed so was useless all game. So for now ima go watch some anime then try again.. though again back at 0 LP.

Phozforus

11-19-2013

it sucks i know