LeBlanc's Destortion (W) Damage is Fizzling Very Often

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joebags

09-07-2013

I've been playing a lot of LeBlanc lately, and I've noticed what appears to be a major bug in her distortion ability (W). I find that often times (sometimes as often as 1 in 5 uses of the ability offensively) I'll use the ability to jump clearly on top of an enemy champion to damage them, but the ability won't do any damage at all. This happens with both regular distortion and mimicked distortion.

The ability does seem to always proc Sigil of Silence if the target is marked, so sometimes it appears to be dealing damage, but really it is just proccing the extra damage from sigil.

Additionally, I've noticed that I often fail to jump over walls that I clearly should be able to make it over, as the center of the AoE indicator on the ability is past the far edge of the wall. Other similar jumping abilities like Kassadin's ultimate seem to place him over the wall in this case, whereas LeBlanc fails to jump the wall. I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended, but it does get rather annoying.

Yoshi27

09-07-2013

Came to these forums to talk about this same issue. Leblanc's Distortion is definitely bugged currently. Every so often it just does 0 dmg and ports you back instantly before you even arrive where you were headed.

I've been playing her nonstop too, i'll try to start running LoLRecorder now so i can try to get a video of it happening.

pls fix leblanc

Karmaic Avidity

09-09-2013

I've not encountered the failure to damage (outside of Dominion) but I have repeatedly died and practically raged over not being able to jump walls that are very clearly jump-able. A good example would be the wall of the base (between the inhibitor turrets.) There are only certain spots where you can jump those walls even though every imaginable position is clear. Other examples are when you want to jump and you can just barely clear the wall (as given by the center of the target).

I thought previously that this happens because her jump is the only one that works the way it does, but both Tristana's and Kha'zix's jumps work the same way - Target an area on the ground, jump, only theirs are a huge range.

Idk anymore. LeBlanc isn't getting a whole lot of positive attention since they nerfed the ever living **** out of her. She's been bugged on Dominion forever and I've even posted about it in these forums, yet no red posts or any kind of attention. Oh well. I just hope LeBlanc doesn't die off :c I'd miss playing my second favorite champion :/