Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nasus with current doran's shield is beyond broken

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elewd

09-09-2013

I will never forget the day i bought lifesteal quints went toplane as nasus vs a riven and laughed because i sustained through everything she did. it was like he had nocountersanymore.

2pudge1cup

09-09-2013

any of the late game powerhouses with a 'weak early game' have had issues in S3.

riot wanted to make the game less snowbally but what they ended up doing was making it so the weak early game picks lose their weakness.

look at the current picks that are issues - vayne, trynd, kass

it was only a matter of time before someone figured out how to abuse nasus or one of those other late game powerhouses.

LegacyEx

09-09-2013

Quote:
ampbanisher:
Life Steal Quints are also broken in their own regard. For the price of about a 6300 IP champ I can get 6% lifesteal. Vamp Scepter gives you ten. You get 60% of a Vamp Scepter for free.

Nasus's passive gives you 140% of a vamp scepter for free.
At level 1.
Balanced.

BestVayneMars

Recruiter

09-09-2013

Quote:
LegacyEx:
Nasus's passive gives you 140% of a vamp scepter for free.
At level 1.
Balanced.

Wasn't a problem before...

Now 20%... wtf?

Elewd

09-09-2013

Quote:
2pudge1cup:
any of the late game powerhouses with a 'weak early game' have had issues in S3.

riot wanted to make the game less snowbally but what they ended up doing was making it so the weak early game picks lose their weakness.

look at the current picks that are issues - vayne, trynd, kass

it was only a matter of time before someone figured out how to abuse nasus or one of those other late game powerhouses.

Only one left is Veigar, although his dedicated playerbase (myself included) have already noticed that dorans ring makes you never run out of mana until like level 9 where you should already have a chalice or tear

Djiimon

09-09-2013

So... Change Shield so that it gives the armor bonus again, and then change the passive so that it only blocks damage from ranged attacks?

9 shacos on lsd

09-09-2013

Quote:
Djiimon:
So... Change Shield so that it gives the armor bonus again, and then change the passive so that it only blocks damage from ranged attacks?

this.
as it stands i'm getting dorans shield on my support, top, and jungle. it's just too good

Muppetron

09-09-2013

Quote:
PigCheese:
Teemo doesn't counter nasus. I thought it would but looking at guidees not to long ago they all said nasus was pretty much freelo against teemo.

Yeah he does. Teemo or Kennen can Poke Nasus enough that it hurts and prevent him from farming. You can push him to turret and prevent him from farming effectively. If you cant counter with teemo you're doing it wrong.

Muppetron

09-09-2013

Quote:
RexSaur:
And so are shen and zac.

Dorans shield breaks shen so hard, you cannot even abuse him early on anymore.

Nasus Vs shen will have any Nasus player drooling.

Snake XT

09-09-2013

ninja tabi, dorans shield couple of cloth armor, or wardens mail.. watch your enemy top laner QQ