Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nasus with current doran's shield is beyond broken

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nimrook

09-08-2013

20% lifesteal at level 1 + 13 flat damage reduction from Doran's shield and masteries. What could go wrong?

Leather Earmuff

09-08-2013

Quote:
Anime is Trash:
i completely agree, I say we remove all the CC on Irelia's E to make it just a single target nuke, as it should be.

As long as its like 100/200/300/400/500 damage with 1.3-1.7 ish AP ratio.

Irelia Carries U

09-08-2013

Quote:
Leather Earmuff:
As long as its like 100/200/300/400/500 damage with 1.3-1.7 ish AP ratio.

and it heals based on the raw damage dealt

Pro Maneuver

09-08-2013

Damn im glad it is considered broken lol i tried picking teemo to counter nasus but he never left his lane. If the other 2 lanes hadnt stomped so hard they would have won easily, as it was it was close

Grand Treason

09-08-2013

Quote:
Irelia Carries U:
and it heals based on the raw damage dealt

The CD gets reduced per auto attack

Synergy

PigCheese

Recruiter

09-08-2013

Quote:
Pro Maneuver:
Damn im glad it is considered broken lol i tried picking teemo to counter nasus but he never left his lane. If the other 2 lanes hadnt stomped so hard they would have won easily, as it was it was close

Teemo doesn't counter nasus. I thought it would but looking at guidees not to long ago they all said nasus was pretty much freelo against teemo.

IS1084a7f8a9ded5776396e

09-08-2013

Who would've known doran's shield with something like nasus passive gives loads of sustain?! It's mind boggling treachery!

an actual dog

09-08-2013

Quote:
PigCheese:
Teemo doesn't counter nasus. I thought it would but looking at guidees not to long ago they all said nasus was pretty much freelo against teemo.

It's a weird lane. Total misery for Nasus for the first 10 minutes, then he can just start beating the **** out of teemo.

Xeynid

09-08-2013

Quote:
PigCheese:

Ignore evidence.

Teemo can easily outharass Nasus in lane if he isn't stupid, and can beat nasus in fights too if, again, he ISN'T STUPID.

FalconPawwwwnch

09-08-2013

bump