Nasus with current doran's shield is beyond broken

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FalconPawwwwnch

09-08-2013

This post is more about how doran's shield is way too powerful right now in any situation, making it a no brainer. It should be a good item for melees to combat ranged champions in lane but currently it's way too good in every situation.

I played almost straight lane nasus from diamond 3 0 LP to where I am now (d2 25 LP), and I can assure you guys that the current doran's shield pushes nasus over the top. Combined with life steal quints his early game weakness is gone against every matchup in the game. He can outsustain everything while outscaling everythng (because it's nasus).

I used to start flask on nasus earlier this season (I've loved nasus forever) but current doran's shield pushes him way too far into the overpowered range. Almost all those games I first picked lane nasus and won almost all my games. I used to think that tryndamere was stupidly broken (and he is) but man doran's shield start nasus with LS quints seems to be way more broken right now. And tbh it's not even just nasus, it's doran's shield in general and the people that can abuse it are top tier atm. Splitpush vlads starting dorans shield makes him early laning weakness disappear as well. Doran's shield is way too strong against melee champions right now. When doran's shield got the block per hit I knew it would be great to start against ranged champions but right now it's a no brainer on sustain champions like shen/nasus/vlad/zac and it's making people like nasus right now god mode in solo queue.

Irelia Carries U

09-08-2013

agree this guy abuse freelo, jk i love u and nasus is op

an actual dog

09-08-2013

Nasus is one of my mains and I think his passive is too much.

Nasus should have to work for his farm. Instead, his opponents are the ones struggling to try to stop him. He frequently needs to be camped just to slow down his farm, which tells you something about his early game "weakness".

Our Final Rites

09-08-2013

How do top laners feel being trivialised with Doran Shield + Ninja Tabi?

41noob

09-08-2013

grats on diamond 2

Irelia Carries U

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WovN View Post
it discourages early game aggression so late game champs are having a blast right now really

FalconPawwwwnch

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WovN View Post
Tbh Ninja tabi aren't really a big problem atm imo. They were last season but this season they cost more. Doran's shield at early levels is way more problematic imo, especially in melee vs. melee. If you're playing a melee and you don't get doran's shield and they do it's very hard to do anything to them

Xeynid

09-08-2013

Which is why I play top katarina.

Digitality

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2013

Gold efficiency wise it's not really better than Blade, and it's well below Ring.

It really is just that a combination of bonuses allows you to mitigate all of the counter play options you're supposed to face with Nasus.

Early vs Late balance has been upset across the board in Season 3 though.

Anime is Trash

09-08-2013

i completely agree, I say we remove all the CC on Irelia's E to make it just a single target nuke, as it should be.

12345 ... 6