LF ARAM Queue Friends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

killerwave7

09-13-2013

Looking for more people to play with ARAM with and have fun, would prefer if you're silver 2+ so we can do some fun strats with the champs we get.

IGN: killerwave7

Lammah

09-13-2013

I dont think there are many ranked players, even less gold+, that play ARAM...but I may be mistaken.

xeph13

09-13-2013

im silver 3 if that helps lol i think we have another person thats silver 2 in our group but not too many ranked people play ARAM i think iv only seen 2 or 3 gold + players in the 400 games iv played

killerwave7

09-13-2013

haha oh wow i guess our experiences really differ, i have gotten diamonds/plats/lots of golds and yes i agree tons of unranked people (you guys are definitely right about that).

I wouldn't mind joining your group xeph13 if you guys play actively

xeph13

09-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerwave7 View Post
haha oh wow i guess our experiences really differ, i have gotten diamonds/plats/lots of golds and yes i agree tons of unranked people (you guys are definitely right about that).

I wouldn't mind joining your group xeph13 if you guys play actively
we play every night from 9pm EST to late at night friend me or Lammah we throw out invites to whoever is on and not in a game

killerwave7

09-14-2013

b

zztophat

09-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lammah View Post
I dont think there are many ranked players, even less gold+, that play ARAM...but I may be mistaken.
I always seem to see at least one or two borders during the loading screen but yes, it does seem that there are a lot of unranked players.

Of course a better criteria for determining how good a player is at ARAM is their MMR for the mode. Setting the bar at say, 1500 would cut out most of the bads, if they have enough games that the MMR would be accurate enough that is.