@ironstylus sivir pics?

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snake XT

09-09-2013

Phoarrrr.. Man legs? Chun Li anyone? Nobody complained about her. She does have some sorta arabian touch to her. I like it.

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Yup. Here ya go. This is the final concept we worked from when building her model. This is also what people saw when we did the Relaunch panel, with a little bit of cleanup and a better background added in.

I know a lot of people saw a picture of an image on screen. Hopefully this gives you something a little bit easier to read! Pretty messy in a lot of places however. A couple things have changed since we did this concept though, and more might when we get additional feedback. But since this image is out there publicly, I thought it'd be nice for others to see.

Attachment 776605
I've got to say this is easily the best visual rework that has been done to date. She looks amazing.

I'm a little nervous about Evelynn's inevitable rework, though. Is it being worked on now? Are you going to be working on it/who has been chosen for the project?

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

09-09-2013
3 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade Rook View Post
I've got to say this is easily the best visual rework that has been done to date. She looks amazing.

I'm a little nervous about Evelynn's inevitable rework, though. Is it being worked on now? Are you going to be working on it/who has been chosen for the project?
Eve will be a while out. She's high-risk also. Some fundamental questions surround here theme/fantasy/etc. We might try some wild explorations before settling on something. I think she'll be an awesome opportunity however.

Prismo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2013

Psst IronStylus you're the best

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

09-09-2013
4 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prismo View Post
Psst IronStylus you're the best
Nah, I'm just a lucky guy who gets to make pictures for a living

Power Of Syndra

09-09-2013

Looks really awesome. Not as much muscular and dashboard as I expected (I blame the narrow-minded consumer) but what the hell, still a nice abs to tickle.

Amazones ftw!

Cynicatt

09-09-2013

Quote:
Eve will be a while out. She's high-risk also. Some fundamental questions surround here theme/fantasy/etc. We might try some wild explorations before settling on something. I think she'll be an awesome opportunity however.
I read some scary stuff from reds about her being turned into a misunderstood type and putting a dress on her. Things like that are pretty... horrifying for her. D:

I don't mean to go too far off topic though. You really have done an amazing job on Sivir and I'm sure you guys will do a great job on Eve too.

wapster

09-09-2013

pls show ingame pics

the camera footage from pax is pretty bad quality

Nasuuna

09-09-2013

Quote:
Nah, I'm just a lucky guy who gets to make pictures for a living
you are the art person who actually discusses it. Teatime did a little back during zyra but not much since

anywho gift for you
Name:  download.jpg
Views: 3817
Size:  3.4 KB

Splinterheart

09-09-2013

Yessssssss, thank you Ironstylus! ^^ Love the picture.

Btw, would Taric be low or high risk? (He's the one champion I want done soonish after Sivir, after that I don't mind what's done next) I wonder if he'd be keeping the gem paladin feel...

12345612 ... 14