It's ok to pick either champion, vlad or GP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dyto

09-25-2013

It's not ok to pick both of them on the same team. Especially if you're gonna cry all lane phase about needing ganks when you cant follow up with CC OR massive damage, go to hell please.

Koronisz

09-25-2013

The majority does not understand the concept of playing "safe" picks. It seriously baffles me.

xXSorianXx

09-25-2013

GP shouldn't be losing lane against most matchups considering how safe he is early game. Mid to lategame yeah I'd say he's probably fallen off into more of a tank build rather than damage.

Dyto

09-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koronisz View Post
The majority does not understand the concept of playing "safe" picks. It seriously baffles me.
Uhh...

Both of them lost hard and everytime I ganked for them they didnt have enough damage to secure the kill, I ended up with almost all of the kills even without any damage.

Dracid

09-25-2013

top GP and mid Vlad

GG lol

Dyto

09-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracid View Post
top GP and mid Vlad

GG lol
Top vlad vs renek = loses hard, overextends, ignores ping warnings about incoming ganks or to play safe im on th way
Mid gp vs mord = loses but not hard, manages to keep up in CS but provides next to nothing.... rushes spirit visage and proceeds to do nothing for the team.

Dracid

09-25-2013

lets throw in jungle Fiora for fun to

Stephanie Dora

09-25-2013

It's okay to pick anything you want in soloq, not like you are doing some sort of massive teamplay with it anyways.

Dyto

09-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyaruko Chan View Post
It's okay to pick anything you want in soloq, not like you are doing some sort of massive teamplay with it anyways.
Please dont ever play ranked, you're toxic.