Ao Shin not the champ in summer skin picture?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lénekton Bot

09-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1350ip View Post
Ao means Dragon King, not queen
Ryuou would mean dragon king. Ao means blue or azure.

Spectre Gadget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shindo Shuichi View Post
I've spent some time looking at the picture and have deduced a few things - some very obvious and some not so obvious (and might be just me interpreting things in my own way)

1) The tattoos are of pink bullets and blue clouds, or perhaps, blue waves - the reason why I think "waves" instead of "clouds" is because it's a pool party themed poster, and what do clouds have to do with that? Nothing. Waves? It's obvious. EDIT: BUT, clouds could possibly come into play as far as water conjuration might go, but there aren't any clouds in the sky/visible in the art, so I'd go with waves.

2) Lee Sin and Ziggs are both holding cups to said champion, perhaps... getting a refil?

3) Her hand is in a strange, sort of "casting" guesture -- Maybe she is a water themed champion, with water based abilities (and thus the ability to conjure water?)

I don't have any idea what the significance of pink and blue is, or why there are bullets tattood on her arm, but these are just the things I've thought while trying to analyse the skin.

Of course, maybe they're just going to clink their cups in celebration, and the new champion is just waving to Lux (who seems to be looking right at the champion) in the background...
The cups are being clinked in celebration, you can see her cup clinking with ziggs' cup.

What the tattoo's mean I'm not sure. She is also throwing something, not waving. You can see graves watching what she threw.

The tattoo is definitely clouds based on other leaked things about the champ (its pretty much got to be vi's sister.) I'm not sure if the other things are bullets or what.

Spectre Gadget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Migrañaboy View Post
Does this champion uses googles/glasses? That image seems like a point of view with a fish eye effect plus a little glare at the bottom side.
This would point even more to my theory a chemistry/drug based champion. Wearing chemistry goggles, she throws different concoctions at people and makes their vision cloudy or whatever she might do. Clinking cups with ziggs because she throws explosive type things, but also lee sin? I'm not sure. Possibly makes love potions (ahri seems pretty mad at her).

Crai Crushna

09-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
Ao Shin is indeed male and the partially shown character in the pool party splash is definitely not Ao Shin.
Ao Shin's first skin teased? Definitely not Ao Shin? He is a Dragon in Drag?

Flames of Rage

09-09-2013

It's clearly a Gypsy Dancing Champ who uses her Tattoos as an catalyst with Magic to entrance her enemies.

Crack Rock

09-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
Ao Shin is indeed male and the partially shown character in the pool party splash is definitely not Ao Shin.
So is the person in the pool party poster a Female?

Ghengis John2

09-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor Jesus65 View Post
So is the person in the pool party poster a Female?
If we were to take bets I would say for my money that the person who's face we can't see is Vi. I'm not saying it is for sure, it's just my best guess based on a few factors:

Vi only has one additional skin.

Just a guess from how often I see her used and her frequent position among top sellers in the store, but vi is probably a fairly popular champ. Which means that any new skin released for her has a large install base of potential purchasers.

Vi's punk style is totally in line with having tattoos. I can't speak for the content (heck they could be steam clouds) but you gotta admit, punk attitude and tattoos go hand in hand. As it stands not much of her flesh can be seen in either skin (so that's up in the air), and the nails are painted red and blue, which would tie in nicely with her pride in her new life as a member of piltover's police force.

I'm not saying it is for certain Vi, there's no gigantic fists after all, but then again she probably wouldn't wear them all the time. It could be a new champ or some other champ entirely, your guess at this point is as good as mine, but I'm just making mine public. Who do you guys think it is?

Crack Rock

09-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis John2 View Post
If we were to take bets I would say for my money that the person who's face we can't see is Vi. I'm not saying it is for sure, it's just my best guess based on a few factors:

Vi only has one additional skin.

Just a guess from how often I see her used and her frequent position among top sellers in the store, but vi is probably a fairly popular champ. Which means that any new skin released for her has a large install base of potential purchasers.

Vi's punk style is totally in line with having tattoos. I can't speak for the content (heck they could be steam clouds) but you gotta admit, punk attitude and tattoos go hand in hand. As it stands not much of her flesh can be seen in either skin (so that's up in the air), and the nails are painted red and blue, which would tie in nicely with her pride in her new life as a member of piltover's police force.

I'm not saying it is for certain Vi, there's no gigantic fists after all, but then again she probably wouldn't wear them all the time. It could be a new champ or some other champ entirely, your guess at this point is as good as mine, but I'm just making mine public. Who do you guys think it is?
Blue and pink On her arms and the cups Think about the lore with Sona and Vi they both where Orphans who both were experamented on by Singed So this could be the link between Sona and Vi Hence A sister of Three

bobsenbob

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppaMan View Post
The champ in the Summer Skins picure had cloud tatoos, and painted nails with female physique. Now, they are saying Ao Shin is a male. Who is the person in the picture?
I dunno maybe ao shin is shyvanas long lost sister that also transforms into a dragon?

Jaximum Max

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsenbob View Post
I dunno maybe ao shin is shyvanas long lost sister that also transforms into a dragon?
1. This thread has been dead for the longest time
2. The topic in question was about Jinx though it wasn't known to be her at the time of the art was made.
3. How the hell did anyone think the person in question could be a dragon or even part dragon?