Ao Shin not the champ in summer skin picture?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nid is Cancer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
Ao Shin is indeed male and the partially shown character in the pool party splash is definitely not Ao Shin.
Then who are they? You just have 2 cloud champions coming out in the near future...?

Netteh

09-08-2013

Quote:
Ao Shin is indeed male and the partially shown character in the pool party splash is definitely not Ao Shin.
She is made by Gypsylord right?

IceFire360

09-08-2013

Quote:
@Meddler Could you maybe give some more hints on the next champion? Ao Shin already has a sneak peek while the next champion in line doesn't even have one. I mean I'm still excited for the next dragon champion but would like to know more about the next actually champion to come out.

Assyrianlegend

09-08-2013

Quote:
Proof?

Faceplosion

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assyrianlegend View Post
Proof?
It's Meddler... I think he would know. He is kinda the Lead Champion Designer.

Celestya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2013

Quote:
Why are 90% of the monstrous champs male...can you guys NOT make female monsters???

Kendono

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestya View Post
Why are 90% of the monstrous champs male...can you guys NOT make female monsters???
well they may not be monsters but they are many females that relate to certain animals

see Cass, Ahri, Shyvanna, Elise, Anivia, Soraka, Nidalee,

Celestya

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendono View Post
well they may not be monsters but they are many females that relate to certain animals

see Cass, Ahri, Shyvanna, Elise, Anivia, Soraka, Nidalee,
Please don't patronize me. The only actual monster style champions who are female existing in LoL are Cass and Anivia. None of the others are monster champs. Shyvanna and Elise only half count. So I guess that makes 3? Ehh...why is it so hard to make a Skarner or Rengar etc. who is female?

A Cloud

09-08-2013

Never go full ******.

Edit: Censored :X

Illiase

09-08-2013

For reference on the female champ that's being discussed, which splash do they appear in?