Enemy Team first picks Kassadin. You've called mid. What champion do you pick?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wezz

09-09-2013

Tolan pls

I2enegacIe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2013

Talon....I silence first and throw blades muhahahahaha

thumbnail9

09-09-2013

Zed or ahri

Starkerino

09-09-2013

Fizz or Zed

Ornan

09-09-2013

Eh, probably Urgot. With mana regen yellows you can spam E on cooldown

Redshift

09-09-2013

Talon. His E is a gap closer with silence and has 50 range over Kassadin's silence. Pre-6, you need to be aggressive on him. If you see Kassadin coming to you, start your combo before he can silence you. All you need to do is land E W AA Q AA on Kassadin and run away. Without Rift walk, all Kassadin can do is Q you as you run away. He can't even chase for an extra AA as you run back, because of Talon's slow on W and Talon has more base MS.

dreadnickaflug

09-09-2013

Jayce

Granted it's still a skill match (Jayce doesn't just straight up counter kass) and Jayce definitely takes practice (I personally got ravaged in teamfights when I was first learning Jayce) but you can bully kass early, survive his burst (build hex; if you get camped too hard/you mess up, consider mercs and use blue pots to compensate for lack of CDR) and you can gank extremely effectively as well (I often run teleport on Jayce against kassadin because you're so much stronger early that ignite isn't necessary to get FB and you'll do plenty of damage later without it; also this'll slow down his roam potential). Once you get your first damage item (typically brutalizer, sometimes BT or manamune) you can often pick up kills bot with a single accelerated Q if your team is decent.

For those who haven't tried Jayce mid, or haven't seen it at all I recommend giving it a shot! He's like nidalee with far more utility and far more consistent damage but with a higher CD poke. I may be biased because Jayce got me to plat . IMO his only major downsides are 1) no hard CC and 2) He may make your team comp too AD heavy

LifeIsShyt

09-09-2013

Fizz.

Skill matchup.

Cloner Stive

09-09-2013

lb

Khorgain

09-09-2013

Fizz. When he throws a ball of silence at you, E over to him and W - AA - Q run away.
Granted his silence has half the cooldown of Fizz's E, if you do it every time, I imagine Kass would be smarter with when he silences.