Champion Sneak Peek: Ao Shin

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brennivin

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gralant View Post
does any1 know who will come 1st? ao shin or the samurai guy in the champ preview? the un-sheath thingy
Yasuo.

Kohelet

11-21-2013

NOOOOOOOO

Please tell me you are not making him EVIL...

First the SGU Comic (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvV4hGdByJI) and now the Ionian Elder was killed by a wind attack...

If you make him evil, please... please.. at least give him and alternate good skin (e.g. Varus, Aatrox, etc.)

Fattles

11-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu X2 View Post
I can picture like sidewinding movement, with unique head gestures
Something like this? http://youtu.be/DJuoxR3a1Dw notice when he uses slither "2nd ability" at 11:38

Fattles

11-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohelet View Post
NOOOOOOOO

Please tell me you are not making him EVIL...

First the SGU Comic (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvV4hGdByJI) and now the Ionian Elder was killed by a wind attack...

If you make him evil, please... please.. at least give him and alternate good skin (e.g. Varus, Aatrox, etc.)
In Fengshen Yanyi, following the passage of many years, Ao Guang had brought chaos to the world by forming droughts, storms, and other disasters. Due to the people's immense fear of the dragon king and his sons, they never reported Ao Guang's actions to the Jade Emperor. Thus, Ao Guang enjoyed countless offerings by the people throughout a time interval of many years.

In Journey to the West, Sun Wukong obtained Ruyi Jingu Bang. In addition to the magic staff, Wukong also forced Ao Guang to give him other magical gifts; including golden chain mail, a phoenix-feather cap, and cloud-walking boots.

So this dragon, evil, but the same time he has a lot of goodies to give too. So maybe there's a good side? I would like to see a evil and good skin also. I still say Janna killed the master though...crazy btich is from Zaun after all.

dragonmasterneo

11-22-2013

ok how are you come pairing ao kuang to ao shin
the only thingis see between them being the same is
one eastern dragon
two the ao

the thing I see different is ao shin has a cloudy main, lighting breath, storm cloud power, hurricane power with lighting mix in it, he is gold or bronze cant tell, a wispy stuff on his body, and ao shin not to get any ao kuang fan in a bunch but I think ao shin looks cooler, and shin has rear legs
will ao kuang differences is his name is kuang, he is green mostly with blue hair no rair legs and his face is different so stop saying ao shin is an ao kuang

and it is just my opinion so don't attack me

dragonmasterneo

11-22-2013

ao kuang look good as I will mostly play as him in smite if I can get it to work on my pc

Celesti

11-24-2013

Looks amazing, can't wait. :3

AlmightyJado

11-24-2013

Prolly The Dragon and Shyvana are like whut?

Erinugget

12-01-2013

I want this champion so badly. ; ~ ; Any more info you can give us?

Maxine Exler

12-03-2013

Not so thrilled to play him, but am interested in how he'll play against my champions.