Champion Sneak Peek: Ao Shin

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoctorDark

09-08-2013

Finally another animal champion besides Anivia that doesn't spend half of its time transforming.
I hope this one builds counter AP so I can use it against freaking Kassadin and Fizz -__-

Natsua

09-08-2013

Oh man, he looks so awesome. Can't wait to buy him when he comes out.

Yasuo God

09-08-2013

Looks amazing!

SwiftJew

09-08-2013

I think Ao Shin will be another like Kog'Maw, Cho'Gath, Kha'Zix character, so he should be Ao'Shin. He looks like a jungler character to me, not so much an ADC or anything like that. His fire I imagine will be a lighter turquoise color? Without a doubt, this guy needs a Jade Dragon skin to compliment his dragon-like traits. To me I think it'll look sick. I am really liking the character creativity happening on here. I was no where near suspecting a Storm Dragon as a new character. Very cool. Keep up the good work, Riot!

Lulocaust

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianCoconut View Post
Secret cow level? I thought he was from the Greco-Roman minotaur myths Although yes, Ao Shin is based off of old asian lore that goes waaaay before smite or any other games.

Lol that could be said too. I was just saying that it /could/ have came from there. Not saying it did. But, I like that you brought that up aswell. Minotaur have been very popular creatures in games.

bg boring

09-08-2013

It's almost like it's a direct copy of Ao Kuang from Smite! (o wait it is)

CookieEatingMOFO

09-08-2013

If hes a champ, it seems hes uh a little on the large side there..

Anstonn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-08-2013

Same exact character from Smite T_T
Come on Riot.

AquaDragon42

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorPepperOwns View Post
Will Ao Shin be bruiser like?
highly doubtful. he appears to be an AP caster or some sort of support. Bruisers are typically melee focused and with hos this champ's spell concepts look its pretty doubtful, though Riot has thrown us curve balls before with melee AP champs such as Kassadin and Mordekaiser as well as ranged bruisers such as Jayce and Urgot.

Long story short, to me he looks like an AP caster, but until he is released onto the PBE we have no idea.

Lulocaust

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg boring View Post
It's almost like it's a direct copy of Ao Kuang from Smite! (o wait it is)
^People like this need to be shot. lol