Champion Sneak Peek: Ao Shin

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JWDUKE

09-08-2013

So Ao Shin uses water like Nami and is a weather being like the new Janna skin? Dragons breath fire. Make a dragon with Brand like abilities. To me, this has been done with Nami and the Janna skin.

AquaDragon42

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funeral Frost View Post
His body looks awesome but his head is ugly. It doesn't even really look like a dragon... more like some kind of monster. You should change his head.
this doesn't exactly make sense. Isn't a dragon just a type of monster? And yes, he does not look like a WESTERN dragon, but he looks like a combination of an Eastern dragon and the League of Legend's Ionian style.

xvshanevx

09-08-2013

Looks awesome!

TheDarkKami

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nellas View Post
Man, I didn't know that creating a dragon is the same thing as copying. You learn something new every day...
Yup new concept apparently. If they released a farmer champion, maybe some moron will compare League with Farmville.... *laughs*

Ruri Neko

09-08-2013

Now, What would his lore be, if i would think probably with Udyr, Or Shavana

TheDarkKami

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWDUKE View Post
So Ao Shin uses water like Nami and is a weather being like the new Janna skin? Dragons breath fire. Make a dragon with Brand like abilities. To me, this has been done with Nami and the Janna skin.
Doesn't Shyvana the Half-Dragon have those Brand-like abilities. I'm actually happy this one doesn't shoot fire, because it strays from a typical Fire-breathing Dragon.

Kai XIII

Recruiter

09-08-2013

Supportish dragon? Super okay with that.

redlittledragon

09-08-2013

:3 Yup, know where all my IP is going next!

Aurestrasz

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmoduk View Post
awesome looking, is this a good buddy of Shyvana? Maybe her father?
Most likely not her father. You can't get a western dragon form from an eastern dragon as a father.

ReishionDarkens

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russoooo View Post
i think he's gonna be a jungler can't be a support, too bad ass, it'll be a let-down.. can't be an can't be an ap or an assassin, too... idk... awesome. whatever. i just assume he's gonna be a jungler/solo laner with some strong cc who's gonna be instalocked in solo queue for ages.
I'm pretty sure from his description, jungler may be out of the question.
Ao Shin embodies this elemental duality, capable of raining good fortune on his allies and, in the very next breath, bringing stormy, thunderous ruin upon his foes.
He sounds like Janna with the wind elemental storm, but definitely coming off much more as a support/mage in my opinion than anything else. Though a dragon jungle is a badass concept (which is why I love Shyvana. :3)