Champion Sneak Peek: Ao Shin

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Russoooo

09-08-2013

i think he's gonna be a jungler can't be a support, too bad ass, it'll be a let-down.. can't be an can't be an ap or an assassin, too... idk... awesome. whatever. i just assume he's gonna be a jungler/solo laner with some strong cc who's gonna be instalocked in solo queue for ages.

L2 Sentinel

09-08-2013

Storm Dragon who will likely be a guardian of Ionia!? Insta-buy. I don't even think I can wait that extra week for the IP price drop. I'm really looking forward to this one, Riot!

Inizo

09-08-2013

Wheeeeeeee

AquaDragon42

09-08-2013

A full Ionian dragon. Wait, could that mean a streamline of the Ionian champs back stories? Some champs kind of need it such as Wukong since his background is directly tied with Master Yi's and since he got a back story wouldn't it make sense that Wukong got a back story touch up in order to line up with Master Yi's?

Though this is just a speculation on my part. I would like it if we got an Ionian version of the Freljord update, but if that is not the case I would understand.

Azanth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2013

Ao Kuang.

Rocky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2013

very bad i hate it

ThatTuneGuy

09-08-2013

When are we going to have a champion that let's us be megazhord? I mean we're already trying to be Dragonball Z already, might as well be a power ranger too.

Funeral Frost

09-08-2013

His body looks awesome but his head is ugly. It doesn't even really look like a dragon... more like some kind of monster. You should change his head.

Bibbler

09-08-2013

This is going to be awesome. I am still trying to earn enough IP for Lucian. Can't wait and thanks for the preview.

Nellas

09-08-2013

Man, I didn't know that creating a dragon is the same thing as copying. You learn something new every day...