Champion Sneak Peek: Ao Shin

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solzan Nemesis

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentinelElite View Post
Interactions with Shyvana, I demmand them.
Ao Shin: "You remind me of your father."

Beertaster

09-08-2013

2 skins need to come out with this champ. Kogmaw the magikarp, and Garados Ao Shin.

bahamutkaiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2013

FINALLY, all these silly human champs are getting tired, hopefully we will see a nice pick up in mythical creatures, but this one alone puts a huge score in favor of cool sh** from the non-humanoid pool. Good Job.

Forix

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beertaster View Post
2 skins need to come out with this champ. Kogmaw the magikarp, and Garados Ao Shin.
MAGIkARP kOGMAW WHERe?

Morec0

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamutkaiser View Post
FINALLY, all these silly human champs are getting tired, hopefully we will see a nice pick up in mythical creatures, but this one alone puts a huge score in favor of cool sh** from the non-humanoid pool. Good Job.
I still want an ACTUAL monster female champion. Not one of this half-human-half-creature *****es we keep gettin'.

in4thekill

09-08-2013

Sweet!

bérnkastel

09-08-2013

Can't help but feel janna and kennen, have done the storm and weather thing though.... if i remember right, kennen's even from ionia, and janna defected from zaun

eMo EstaPhreak

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
Fair concern, quite agree we should avoid disempowering existing champions with new ones. One of the things that appealed to us about Ao Shin in the first place though was that we saw an opportunity to do something pretty different dragon wise that wouldn't step on Shyvana's talons. Another western fire breathing dragon on the other hand would have created those sort of problems.
So I know you guys do a lot of the concept designing on your own, but common, everyone knows a lot of your champs are copies of Dota heroes and now with this one. I can obviously tell you took this idea from Smite... So what's up with that, do you guys just not have the imagination to create your own stuff? Only asking this because you're part of the champion design team and I just want some clarification on the subject... still love the game and it's amazing!

DaethFang

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAsuna View Post
His name is A Ocean and he has nothing to do with water. Wat.
Storm=rain
Evaporation + ocean=rain
Indirectly has to do with water.

DaethFang

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morec0 View Post
I still want an ACTUAL monster female champion. Not one of this half-human-half-creature *****es we keep gettin'.
A void brood mother type thing? That'd be pretty monstrous