Champion Sneak Peek: Ao Shin

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spratford

09-08-2013

I can't wait until Phreak shows me how to play him in the jungle.

R0achy Balboa

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtwo View Post
Meet Ao Shin, a powerful storm dragon and guardian of the natural world. Legend holds that when Ionia faces its greatest crisis, Ao Shin will descend from the sky.
Name:  Aoshin in SGU.jpg
Views: 2607
Size:  216.1 KB
SOO if he's a guardian for Ionia why is he facing against Udyr on this picture? That doesn't make sense to be honest. I don't think I'm the only one thinking about this.

OId Snake

09-08-2013

reminds me of amatsumagatsuchi from monster hunter portable 3rd lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuuKnjtAoDA overall nice one.

A0 SHIN

09-08-2013

From the looks of it. He'll be a fighter/mage like diana. But less assassin-y and more fighter-y. Either way, im really excited for this champion and really cant wait for him to come out. That concept art and drawings look epic, and i can already imagine using him.

Poppy The Otaku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2013

Thoughts
1: 2 Forms? each are directed toward one element 1 Water 1 Weather(lightning?)
2: in order to change forms he must Ult! Thus giving him 2 ults.

Thus giving each form, and ult, 2 different focuses:
1: Water form. Focused more on Allies. whether this be healing, buffs, etc. targets and focused toward dealing with allies than enemies.

2 Weather Form. Focused more on Enemies. Damage, CC, debuffs, etc. targets and is more focused toward enemies than allies.

-----------------------------------------OR----------------------------------------------

Charge system:
each ability gives him a charge of a certain element.
Water
Wind
Lightning

Passive gives a buff(mayhaps an aura?) to Ao depending on which/how many charges he has on him.
4 charges total

Water: Healing -or- Health/Mana regen + added effects to Q(Water ability)
Wind: Movement Speed -or- AS? + added effects to W(Wind ability)
Lightning: Damage -or- mini-stuns/mini-snares on AA at 2+ charges + added effects to E(Lightning ability)
Ult (complicated)
Majority Water: Large healing area + Water Bubble knock-up/whirlpool pull-in.
Half Water-Half Wind-: Large (lesser)healing area + small knock-back whirlwind.
Majority Wind: Large Tornado/whirlwind that picks up/damages/moves/CCs enemies in an area.
Half Wind-Half Lightning: Large push back(directional) + several Lightning strikes in the affected area.
Majority Lightning: Large area Lightning strikes -or- Large area Lightning damage and Stun(short burst)

just some interesting ideas that could see some possible play with this character.

ViashinoWizard

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid R0ach View Post
Attachment 775974
SOO if he's a guardian for Ionia why is he facing against Udyr on this picture? That doesn't make sense to be honest. I don't think I'm the only one thinking about this.
"VIOLENCE IN THE TEMPLE lS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN"

TauNoob1

09-08-2013

Great, now I need to start hoarding ip again :P

Punche

09-08-2013

WOW, now I'm stoked.

Minjoph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2013

Now I'm not gonna want to buy another champion until he is released. I just hope he is viable as support.

Dragon!

Philosopher Xys

09-08-2013

Is there going to be a battle cast Ao Shin skin riot?