Champion Sneak Peek: Ao Shin

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TydentCorp

01-08-2014

What is the best way to describe his kit? From Shyvanna it appears that dragons mean tanky as well as lightning signifies a form of stun. You announced that the next champion will be support so it matches up for the kind of play style based on the move art. Will his rain be like viktors cloud maybe or is the secret to his kit in a different move?

archangelfighter

01-08-2014

This.
Necro.

AntiSkillshot

01-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by archangelfighter View Post
This.
Necro.
It's a special sneak peek. There is no such thing as "Necro'ing" a thread, when it's a sneak peek, it be a normal, or special.

UnderworldH4des

01-08-2014

l0l wont even be released this year, 2014.

bahmont

01-09-2014

I like it. I want to see it. When will he likely will be released? This champ could really be something else to play and look at.

Rylecx22

01-09-2014

Too bad he's more than a year away...

Venser1798

01-09-2014

NiCOL BOLAS

Eisonade

01-10-2014

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited for this concept. Been waiting for a dragon champ, and one associated with tempests only makes it better. Hope they are able to implement him!

GhostedUP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2014

Does this remind anyone else besides me the 4 elemental dragons in the Chinese story of the Monkey King?

Eisonade

01-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostedUP View Post
Does this remind anyone else besides me the 4 elemental dragons in the Chinese story of the Monkey King?
That's exactly what I thought of. Especially since the Dragon King of the East Sea was named Ao Kuang, which those who are familiar with Smite mentioned earlier. Respective ones for West, North and South are Ao Run, Ao Shun and Ao Qin. They did mention they were going off of naming conventions though so it could have been coincidental.