Did China just leak a upcoming champ on stream?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrandNameZombie

09-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderworldH4des View Post
I still can't believe there is no Hades in smite (or at least i know off ;o) >.>
Hades was a release champ and i play him almost exclusively

how do you not know smite has Hades?

NA Darklarik

09-07-2013

Very important questions meddler:

If he is suppose to come out when Ionia is in danger, where the hell was he in the Noxian Invasion?

Xephioss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2013

Jakiroooooo

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2013

Riot, all I ask is that you do not humanize Ao Shin, physically or mentally.
The trend you've been going leads me to think this will happen before Ao Shin makes it to the final stages.

He's a dragon, respect the fact he's not human please.

ValoxBear

09-08-2013

LOL, it looks like a Kirin.

UnderworldH4des

09-08-2013

bump ;o

pinguihome

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
Ao Shin's one of those champion concepts that we've been considering for quite a while (initial art concepts for example started last year). Until recently though there were still some big outstanding questions, story and gameplay in particular, that we hadn't answered, so we weren't ready to go ahead with him as a champion. We're not ready to talk about a lot of his details yet, we definitely will once we can of course though.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP I'm already burning with anticipation! :>

Fomorian27

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
Ao Shin's one of those champion concepts that we've been considering for quite a while (initial art concepts for example started last year). Until recently though there were still some big outstanding questions, story and gameplay in particular, that we hadn't answered, so we weren't ready to go ahead with him as a champion. We're not ready to talk about a lot of his details yet, we definitely will once we can of course though.

Is the reason you guys decided to do a sneak peek this far off from release that the was leaked on the chinese stream? Typically your policy is to not reveal champions until they are close to done. Why the change?

Lord Zyin

09-17-2013

Meddler will one of his moves involve him spinning around forming a tornado around him? (Not like Janna's tornado, more of a stationary one.)

NA Darklarik

11-08-2013

Bump, because i do belive this champion need an update if Riot could give us one.