Did China just leak a upcoming champ on stream?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gorton Fisherman

09-07-2013

Now that I'm done squealing like a baby and spinning my chair in circles
I gotta say
I could not be happier right now if I were lying on a bed made out of marshmallow fluff
The double whammy of the badass and mysterious champion in the skin background and the follow-up the next day of a champion I've been waiting to hear word on for a month already drawn and clearly fleshed out
I just
I really don't even know
Knowing that I was a part (if only a small part) of the thread that spawned this idea is one of the coolest things that's ever happened to me
thanks meddler
oh and you too certainlyT

Psyclone Joker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderworldH4des View Post
I still can't believe there is no Hades in smite (or at least i know off ;o) >.>
Yes there is. He was one of the original gods to be in the game.

Call Me Khal

09-07-2013

Okay that champ is definitely gonna have that mystery BattleCast skin in the background of Viktor's splash.

IceFire360

09-07-2013

A dragon fan, I've been waiting for another addition of some dragon-type for awhile. I am hyped. Sadly maybe not till the end of the year do we see this champion.

From the concepts of the abilities: a lightning skill shot? CC rain storm maybe? lightning tornado ult?

hebroohammr

09-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmangos View Post
can you post it
Quote:
Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post
My next champ will be storming Summoner's Rift directly after our next addition to the League. GypsyLord's second champ stole the spot ahead of me.
Could easily reference a storm dragon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
Yeah I suppose exact dates are still up in the air.
Easily reference a flying champion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
I have a feeling this statement is loaded with explosive intent.
Made more sense when it was thought it was talking about Vi's sister... BUT could be a reference to a battlecast launch skin.

Spyman148

09-07-2013

Yes, yes they leaked it.

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

09-07-2013
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Hey all!

This is indeed concept art for an upcoming champion we're working on! Really excited about him, given this is the sort of concept we haven't explored that much yet, opportunity for some cool stuff as a result.

One thing to bear in mind though is that this is a really early preview - this champ's quite a way off. For those wondering this is also a different champion to the one CertainlyT's mentioned he's working on that's a couple of champion releases away.

Morior Invictis

09-07-2013

China did an oopsie.

Color Deaf

09-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
Hey all!

This is indeed concept art for an upcoming champion we're working on! Really excited about him, given this is the sort of concept we haven't explored that much yet, opportunity for some cool stuff as a result.

One thing to bear in mind though is that this is a really early preview - this champ's quite a way off. For those wondering this is also a different champion to the one CertainlyT's mentioned he's working on that's a couple of champion releases away.
GOD DAMMiT CERTAINLYT CHAMP LEAK PLS

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

09-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
Hey all!

So is there some kind of Lore significance to Ao Shin appearing to Spirit Guard Udyr in his release comic?