Lee Sin, Not what I expected.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zitchy14

09-08-2013

You should really play a champion when they are free for a week instead of buying champions, not liking them, and wasting a refund.

SomaQL

09-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
As Zzshy says what in particular about Ezreal do you like? Is it the mobility, the long range skill shots, the combination of damage from abilities and basic attacks? There are champions that offer other takes on those elements, which one's most likely to appeal to you's going to depend on what the core part of Ezreal you enjoy is though.
I like Ezreal because he goes down real easy to Viktor >

CheapShotter

09-08-2013

Urgot is similar to Ez, but he is really just awkward atm.

Cliff Walrus

09-09-2013

HMMM the only other champion close to Ezreal is Taric...if you know what I mean .

Don't buy Shaco if you want to win, he's extremely unforgiving to new players and it takes a few games before you aren't a liability to your team. Plus he teaches you to use mana and cooldowns wisely or you will pay with your life. Also he's pretty team reliant, not a very good carry jungler.

Do what you want with your IP, but by the time you are 30 and actually ready for ranked what you like to play will have changed. I'd bet you my Gentlemen Cho skin you won't be playing the same champs the same way in ranked that you do now. Another vote for just horde the IP for runes and play freeweek.

Makneto

09-09-2013

Lee sin is my next champ. I just want to dive kick one person, then my life will be complete.

Midguy81

09-09-2013

Play Warwick. He is cheap and he is the best champion to learn jungling with. His lifesteal allows you to have an easier time jungling since you don't have runes and masteries and his ult is on a low cooldown and is one of the best ganking moves in the game for beginners (since all you do is click on the person and it holds them in place for a few secs). By taking away some of the complexity of having to worry about sustain and giving yourself an easy ganking tool, you can focus on learning jungle timers and working on when to gank a lane and when not to gank a lane.

Lee Sin is not for beginners. Get your jungle mechanics and routine down before you start trying to master a more technically difficult champion to play. Don't forget that the jungler is usually behind on gold and exp than the rest of the team (except support), so trying to play a difficult champ when you haven't gotten down the basics of jungling is setting yourself up for failure.

PsychoSim

09-09-2013

Don't lose hope with Lee Sin. Try playing him as a tank for a little while. Once you get use to him, switch it up. Consider Master Yi as a cheap alternative to your jungle.

Doctor Leon

09-09-2013

Personally, I'd say while he is expensive, try to work your way towards Nautilus at some point. He's not a super high damage character, but the entire match becomes relatively easy with him. He's an awesome tank with good damage and a shield skill, so he's very forgiving on beginners.