Anyone who wants to climb should have support be one of their best roles

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

420 Lax Hard

09-09-2013

Honestly, a good support at low elo is a rare sight. This means if you are comfortable on the role you will dumpster people who are forced into it. Plus it increases morale and makes whoever would've been stuck support try hard. Watch a few support vods get strong conceptually play Skna win games.

Dr W

09-09-2013

climb..........
support.....
naw

Westwen

09-09-2013

Play Sona, dont get engaged on and you'll win bot lane.

Play Blitz/Thresh, you don't even have to do anything just pop out the brush every few seconds and walk towards them. GJ They just lost 24 gold.

Pangrine

09-09-2013

One of the problems is that you'll constantly run into duo-queues who always insist on taking adc/support. Especially now that people are scrambling for rewards.

TreeDayBan

09-09-2013

I agree that support is probably the worst played role in low elo, and the difference between having a good support and a typical low elo terrible one is pretty huge. If you can play support well, you destroy bot-lane, and sometimes even the jungle with well-placed wards to get them killed at their buffs.

Its just hard to enjoy playing support all the time. I like to do it when someone like Thresh is open, but playing it all the time is pretty tough.

Fytness

09-09-2013

The problem with playing support at low elo is that you can do everything right, and your ADC can still screw up the lane. For me, it's the most rage inducing role to play.

FrozenXylaphone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2013

this is how I got to gold

Aeolian Melodies

09-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fytness View Post
The problem with playing support at low elo is that you can do everything right, and your ADC can still screw up the lane. For me, it's the most rage inducing role to play.
Who are you playing? Some supports can just put the ADC on their shoulders no matter how bad the ADC is.

panthersfreak

09-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fytness View Post
This, so much this. I main support and can say that i'm better than many supports I face at my elo. However, most of the time I have an incompetent adc. I will get him 4 or 5 kills in lane, but he will also needlessly die 3 times. Also, when they get to late game, they don't know how to position, and end up being completely useless in team fights. It's frustrating at times.

Syndra Carries U

09-09-2013

I have to agree here.

I am more or less a support main since I always take it when nobody else does and I constantly feel like I am doing a better job than the enemy support. Be it the fact that they never buy oracles, rarely pink Dragon/Baron or sometimes not even ward at all.

I have made many friends so far with the fact that I am actually doing a good job as support.