RIOT - use your community budget to match SivHD's donations pls!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riversidepup

09-07-2013

Seriously Vision? A substantial positive financial donation from a community no one nationally knows about? That is news. You see some kid raising $100k in the news all the time. Raise a mil or if matched a couple of mil, that isn't news? To the world, streaming video games is a mystery. Adding a substantial positive impact makes it worth talking about.

Riversidepup

09-07-2013

Foro!!!!! AMEN!!!!!! if they ramp up the $$ it gets even better, I guarantee you Call your folks with the check books!!!

And I started a thread with a riot post

Riversidepup

09-07-2013

I'm a finance guy with a lot of PR experience, this is gold for the company! xxx numbers of new players = $$$ plus the absolutely best PR possible. Do it

Riversidepup

09-07-2013

$100k is nothing in your pr budget, I am sure. Add it to that with the multipliers and its millions!!! At the worst, you are doing great things! At best its great PR and more customers and way more than 100k in revenue!

Aerothal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foro View Post
I know a bunch of us have been following the stream for the last 12 hours - and we've all chipped in personally. Just like you, we're part of the same community and I can't express how good I feel today! This is amazing.
This is truly amazing! this community is so cool!

XylemUP

09-07-2013

Quote:
I know a bunch of us have been following the stream for the last 12 hours - and we've all chipped in personally. Just like you, we're part of the same community and I can't express how good I feel today! This is amazing.
You're lying and I don't believe you even for a second.

Riversidepup

09-07-2013

Bump for the kids!!!!!

orc72

09-07-2013

I know alot of rioters individually donated. It would be awesome if the company itself donated as well.

Riversidepup

09-07-2013

It would be a drop in the bucket for the company PR expense... do it! And call the guy! It would be worth every penny!!!!!!

Mediocre Top

09-07-2013

Quote:
Give him his own item.

Riot pls