difference between riot and blizzard

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Call Me Dorans

11-16-2013

blizzard dont give a fuc k if you trash talk

but rito makes sure you get banned

Devi Freak Mint

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2013

Riot seem to go by volume. If you get reported enough, you'll get suspended.
Blizzard goes by severity. I dare you to use racial slurs in trade chat on a populated realm.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-16-2013

That's because Riot is like your stern father who goes out of his way to keep you on the straight and narrow, even if he prevents you from doing things that really are no big deal. Blizzard is your crack smoking uncle who offers you pot in the basement when you're 8, but has the moral decency to not offer the crack.

Cheeto101

11-16-2013

Blizzard also doesnt have the luxury (yet) of having to deal with a genre that is notorious for its negative player interaction.

LouisLeGros

11-16-2013

Blizzard makes cinematics with heavy metal, Riot makes cinematics with pop punk.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

11-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisLeGros View Post
Blizzard makes cinematics with heavy metal, Riot makes cinematics with pop punk.
Get Jinxed.

Splendid Cake

11-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
That's because Riot is like your stern father who goes out of his way to keep you on the straight and narrow, even if he prevents you from doing things that really are no big deal. Blizzard is your crack smoking uncle who offers you pot in the basement when you're 8, but has the moral decency to not offer the crack.
Does Blizzard own a white, windowless van?

Call Me Dorans

11-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splendid Cake View Post
Does Blizzard own a white, windowless van?
yes

Blitztrooper

11-16-2013

Blizzard's games cost real money just to play. You have to buy Starcraft and Diablo for $40 or $60 bucks. WoW has a subscription fee once you hit...Level 30, I think?

But that doesn't stop the occasional ban wave for hacks.

I'm sure Blizz will add some sort of punishment system for negativity in Heroes of the Storm because it's free2play.

Call Me Dorans

11-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeto101 View Post
Blizzard also doesnt have the luxury (yet) of having to deal with a genre that is notorious for its negative player interaction.
WoW is what made me a toxic son of a *****

but im getting better!