When will GD realize that fizz is OP?

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heyguesswhotwee

08-22-2013

Salce is a good example if you take a look at his stream.
You seem ocasionally in silver 1-2 ish.
Im S1 but that's beyond the point.
This champion SNOWBALLS to easily and can DODGE everything while being super mobile.

Xenomancers

08-22-2013

I think his untargetable is a problem - id be fine with him being even more mobile if his untargetable went away. Right now - if you want to kill him - hes probably taking you with him. If I could attack him or knock him out of his gap closer with possitioning - I might be able to gank him.

Heyguesswhotwee

08-22-2013

It's just not fun to play against a champion that can dodge all skillshots with extreme ease. The other thing is any knowledgable fizz player knows that you can even skip taking Flash and use 2 op summoners (barrier and ignite).

King Roofus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2013

When riot buffs him because while he isn't a bad champion he has problems against ALOT of lane matchups.

Heyguesswhotwee

08-22-2013

Don't spew BS in the thread with a lot of counters... Who else can take barrier ignite and be so mobile they can neglect flash? Also, he becomes untargetable which with a little practice can dodge game changing ults such as karthus, ez, etc. with no skill at all and it isnt even his ultimate.

Westwen

08-22-2013

When Fizz can burst Galio and Kassadin, I'll consider him broken.

Heyguesswhotwee

08-22-2013

So you mention Galio, a niche pick, that rarely snowballs? The point is kass can be shut down after he has one item he generally cannot destroy you with an all in. He is extremely mobile, but he is killable after he attempts to all in you. Fizz on the other hand? He just dodges a couple ultis, kills you, get's a double b/c of lichbane.

t0ss

08-22-2013

He's like any other assassin, he snowballs he can seem op. His E is on a decent cd, and generally has to be used for escape after his combo as he puts himself in melee range.

Ippiki Okami

08-22-2013

Mid pings Fizz is missing, Fizz walks past 1-3 wards, mid pings care bot, bot remains over extended and proceeds to engage the enemy.

Fizz wins with an easy double.

That is my experience of s1-2.

Atrei

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIIIllllIIIIlll View Post
Im S1

12345 ... 6