(Skin Concept) Sand Man Zac

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Impulser

09-06-2013

To start, i love Zac, my second best jungle besides Lee Sin.
So i thought he needed some love with a new skin heres the idea; Sand Man Zac (or some other name) basicaly his model would be shifting or peeling off layers as his health gets lower, almost like lissandra but with sand and it would be his whole body that is shifting. His eyes would be bright brown/orange his overall model would be the same shape so that he is distinguishable as Zac. also new sound of effects for his abilitys would be made so it sounds like sand, and he would always be making sound because his body is shifting sand.

His abilitys:

Cell Division, Passive: when he dies his bloblets would be little piles of sand that shifts to the center.
When an ability hits a enemy a clump of sand will break off from Zac creating a crater on his body that will gradually refill unless he picks up the clump of sand, if he does pick it up the crater will refill right away.

Stretching Strike(Q): It would have new particles and sounds, so it feels more like sand is hitting them, also when is lands on a enemy sand grains will fall from his arms and hands.

Unstable Matter(W): A very large amount of sand falls from Zac but is immediately restored to Zac although his initial size is decreased. The ability makes a sound as if sand is caving in on something or falling from a hight. After the ability is finished a some trickle of sand will fall from Zac. (More like dust.)

Elastic Slingshot(E): The particles would be changed, When Zac lands basically turns into a large mound of sand and makes a loud (thump) and as he reforms from the pile of sand; sand falls from him.

Let's Bounce!(R): He turns into that ball thing as usual except made of sand and when he lands from each bounce large amounts of sand fall from him.
PS his voice would remain the same, only particles and animations would be changed.

Well i hope everyone likes it and PLEASE up vote and bump for Red Posts!
All comments appreciated and suggestions, or anything you don't like.

Vegetales

09-07-2013

Awesome idea. We need this.

Impulser

09-07-2013

Bumps please!

Impulser

09-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegetales View Post
Awesome idea. We need this.
Thanks!

Impulser

09-08-2013

Bump please!

Drunk Kitty meow

09-08-2013

Very gud idea. I can see this in LoL.

ninjouri

09-08-2013

Flubber zac! Oh wait...

KingKazuma2

09-08-2013

Well, Zac does need at least ONE skin...

Purple one dont count

Impulser

09-09-2013

Bumps! thanks for the feedback!

Gjom

09-09-2013

Nice idea.