Petition for Creator Viktors' E

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WoodyTheGoon

09-09-2013

Imma downvote just because your a Goon

TootlesTheGoon

09-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodyTheGoon View Post
Imma downvote just because your a Goon
Your bump is appreciated nonetheless, my friend.
On that note: bump! Seems like Bit went to sleep for the day.

TootlesTheGoon

09-10-2013

Rebumping in hopes that the forums aren't moving as fast as last night.

Guiotine

09-11-2013

nvm

Necron99

09-11-2013

things i love about the skin

1. DAT RECALL ANIMATION is so F@%$ING COOL talk about feeling like a machine of death pulling up schematics and using cold calculation to vanquish your foes

2. HOLY ****! did he just power transfer? i dont know man he threw some wicked looking red lightning at him such an amazing looking particle

3.DEATH RAY....need i say more?

4.you often talk about what fantasy or roll the skin fulfills well this one delivers
i feel like the terminator or the machines from the matrix like i am going to go out there destroy you and assimilate you

5.the splash art is so hawt it would burn me if i touched it every since i saw it i have not closed my web browser i just drool at the 1215x717

things i would change

1. ok yes it is a little to light it needs to be darker like battlecast urgot darker dat black metal make that wicked gestapo trench coat darker

2. the laser cannon when u death ray from what i can tell from the preview video it kinda just sticks up like an antenna make it a little smaller and kinda like dr. octopus tentlce from spider man 2 and is it just me or does it have a flat screen tv on the back of it

3.i do think his upper half is a little to bulky slim it down make room for that laser cannon to move

4.while i love the idea of the little assistant robot he is to big he sticks out of viktors chest like a bowling ball and when used for the ult i think it kinda takes away from the ult cause you dont summon a little robot you summon a unstable mass of energy make his ult about that or just make the robot smaller i feel he is way to big like him and oriannas sphere are gonna run off and have offspring
and yes the eye of the robot should be red

5.while i love all the updated particles the stun field change the purple to red and its perfect

overall

i love this skin riot LOVE IT
please do not rush it
its already taken this long to get anything for viktor
and im sure all the viktor players will agree we can wait a little longer
and bump it up to 1820 RP if you have to id still insta buy it