Im lagging with a good ping and fps.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

killacam0828

09-06-2013

I am getting these random lag spikes that will just skip me around on the screen. I don't know what it is because I usually have around 30 fps which i have never had a problem with and around 80 ping which I have also never had a problem with but still these random spikes come out of nowhere and ill skip across the screen but my fps and ping wont change it remains the same. help pls.

DingleBerryMan

09-06-2013

Same, as well as a lot of people in my games.

Boompty

09-06-2013

me too add me in game if you find a solution

appaz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2013

Same here, have always been around 60fps, now I dip to 30-40 with bad lag spikes.

Blackthumbs

09-06-2013

i sit around 120-220 fps, but my character seems to have a sort of micro lag to it. weird.

FaintAbyss

09-06-2013

this has been happening to me since patch 3.10, im just glad its happeneing to more people so riot will take it seriously and actually try to fix it

mattincis

09-06-2013

I have also been having a weird lag issue. Its sorta hard to explain but my ping stay's around 60-80 and my fps stays at 60. But I get random lag spikes like for example Ill shoot a minion.... I shoot it again. But its health doesn't move and nothing registers. Then like 3-4 seconds later everything just happens all at once making getting decent CS impossible and getting me killed throughout the game. I hope riot finds why this happens. This also only happens on league, not any other game.

missing90

09-07-2013

Same here. My ping is 260-280 ms and over 50 FPS but the game is late by 3-5 seconds.

Witfitz

09-07-2013

I am having same issues!!! High-End PC Ping 50-70 ms and fps 60+ and I keep getting random spurts of lag... Like sometimes it is so bad people teleport or even I do... Please what is going on? This only just happened after patch 3.11 haven't updated or installed anything new!

missing90

09-07-2013

it happen in ARAM team fights