Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sivir to become viable again.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kirarising

09-06-2013

With the changed to trinity force lately i have begun to look at sivir again and have wanted to play with her for quite some time. with testing i admit she does better than she did before this item change.

Either way she is still not a viable pick for any type of competitive play, she auto pushes lanes too hard, she has average damage output that is also based on if you want to push harder or not and positioning on top of that.

Her spell shield cooldown timer is long compaired to the feedback from other spell shields with no potential but to maybe return the huge mana cost on it for an adc. Lower cd or lower mana or a passive bonus will make this ability worth its time to practice using.

Bonus damage from bounce activation is a joke, should at least be put on par by making it 120 at max even if it is allowed to crit. making her bounce prioritize champion targets would be nice too but that may be asking too much, even though, even if a bounce hits an enemy champion every time the harrass is still very meh.

Her q is ok -.- ill leave it at that... i love her passive expecially with new item changes but movement speed is still just movement speed, and the way it works its not even survival movement speed but chase only, it does not increase her dueling potential without farther range and it does not help her against any type of dash or flash if you arnt already faster than them. That said this can be covered with her other abilities if they were upgraded.

Her ultimate has alot of hidden potential with a team but once again is so very meh as dueling potential. Give it life steal so we can get that old feel of stark's fervor again. plz.

Now without a complete rework or playstyle change sivir can be used again in at least lower level games. thank you.

FlubbNubb

09-06-2013

Yeah i agree with everything youre saying, no one plays at higher lvls and i barely see her at lower lvls. With so many better choices like ashe why play sivir.

Ashe has way more cc and better ult for dueling potential while sivir has no cc except being able to absorb an ability, that is if youre good at pulling it off.

Bump i don't like her but she can be way better, with how viable yi is now i think sivir deserves a rework as well.

Tsuusetsu

09-06-2013

I just wish she had a small rework. With her new VU it would be a nice addition to her. I want to see her more mobile, and more reactive. For instance

Passive - Its alright, could be better.

Q - Increase missile speed by 30% honestly, skillshots are good, but it takes to long.

W - I would like to see it apply on-hit effects to all targets, and maybe a bit more bonus damage, as it is pathetic right now.

E - A slightly lower cooldown. Going from 22/19/16/13/10 to 16/14/12/10/8 or something. Also increase mana refund per lv.

R - I feel like her ult is very impactful and needs to just be swapped out completely. But thats me.

Eninya

09-06-2013

She needs a range buff. And nothing else.

-Most powerful ADC nuke
-Spell shield
-Built-in Triforce that can crit and apply on-hit effects
-Team MS and ASpd increase

She has the highest burst out of all the ADCs, and only Draven is capable of hitting harder on a single hit.

kirarising

09-06-2013

she does not have highest burst, and vayne has a much higher and more reliable burst than draven. as a matter of fact vayne ult adds the same damage as sivir w bonus damage to everything vayne does. triforce outperforms her w damage on all levels without critting with an IE.

if her w activated on hit effects for every attack that would get out of hand very very quickly, expecially with static shiv. i wouldnt mind if they allowed the bounces to lifesteal and that would make alot of sense on her but nothing more.

and what i had in mind for her shield would actually just bring it in line with nocturnes shield (15-11) so you dont have to sacrifice early damage for more anti harrass, that is if the correct solution is indeed the cooldown. increasing the mana gen on her shield will not help her even with a reduced cooldown becouse honestly her shield takes up most her mana becouse you have to try so hard to get your mana back your baiting yourself to death all the time.

Crabby

09-06-2013

I feel like Sivir's main problem is her mana. She most certainly shines the most in the early to mid game thanks to her high damage abilities, and when paired with someone like Soraka... it's just insane lol.

Eninya

09-07-2013

Quote:
kirarising:
she does not have highest burst, and vayne has a much higher and more reliable burst than draven. as a matter of fact vayne ult adds the same damage as sivir w bonus damage to everything vayne does. triforce outperforms her w damage on all levels without critting with an IE.

Vacuum scenario, and she does have higher burst with a Ricochet prime and a Boomerang Blade start while she is moving into range. You can even place Ricochet on the second hit over the first if you want the faster animation start.

Vayne's burst requires 3 hits. Sivir's is a cast and subsequent hit, starting without her being in a dangerous range.

kirarising

09-07-2013

just vayne q is sufficient and even has a lower cd

WereScrib

09-07-2013

I don't think you realize how short Sivir's W's cooldown is. Her damage is high entirely because it's an attack reset that works well with Trinity Force. Ideally, if you can get to a target, Sivir will blow it the **** up in seconds. But her range is abysmal and forces her to get into just about every champions dash range.

kirarising

09-07-2013

7-3 seconds. and vaynes q resets auto timer as well, and has a 6-2 second cd. also saying someone does damage becouse they get a triforce is a silly arguement...