Sam's Treeline Throwdown Pt. 2!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angela Anderson

09-11-2013

Will be watching, might join the next one if it looks possible for our mid gold team to cap an altar at some point

Sam

09-11-2013

There are still plenty of spots available to join! Don't miss out!

Zounds

09-12-2013

Only a few team spots left, make sure to sign up before 1 PM PST tomorrow! Good luck to everyone competing

Quark

09-13-2013

Teams that require the use of subs must notify the event administrators at least 24 hours prior to their match. Ringers/non-roster players are strictly prohibited. If sufficient evidence is provided concerning the possibility of cheating, the team suspected will be at risk for disqualification

I hope this means subs to the list of 6 people submitted.. I mean a team submission can be put in 3 hrs before the match starts.

Zounds

09-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quark View Post
Teams that require the use of subs must notify the event administrators at least 24 hours prior to their match. Ringers/non-roster players are strictly prohibited. If sufficient evidence is provided concerning the possibility of cheating, the team suspected will be at risk for disqualification

I hope this means subs to the list of 6 people submitted.. I mean a team submission can be put in 3 hrs before the match starts.
Good catch! This was originally used for the first tournament but was never edited. Because teams only had a week to sign up, teams won't need to notify the tournament admins if they use a sub. As long as their names were on the list when you submitted the team then you'll be fine. Registration closes at 1 PM and brackets will be put out at 2 PM PST.

GayDadSex

09-13-2013

I forgot to add our main sub not sure if to post here or just wait for zounds to get on LoL

Daysy

09-13-2013

Sometimes when my mom isn't home I like to go into her garden and cover myself in dirt and I pretend I'm a carrot. *giggles*

Sam

09-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Daysy NA View Post
Sometimes when my mom isn't home I like to go into her garden and cover myself in dirt and I pretend I'm a carrot. *giggles*

You sir, get a medal.

Zounds

09-13-2013

Registration is closed. Brackets will be posted shortly.

Rezon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2013

<3