Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Improved Options Menu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morrky

09-07-2013

Hello,

The feature looks nice and seems, it will make it easier to change hotkeys every game.

This is the feature I like locking into though.
Would it be at all possible to get Champion Specific Key Binding?
Best would be if it was Optional for those who somehow actually do like to set up their keys every game.
I have a dream, and its a game where i don't have to rebind keys!

Severian NA

09-07-2013

Quote:
fyefye:
Hmmm... the current keybinding options allows you to choose which skill to smart cast and which to normal cast, you just need to scroll down lower to find them; but if you're lazy like me, a quick fix is to use smart cast for all of the buttons plus enable range indicators. that way, you won't need to retailor the keybindings for each champions and all you would need to do is press and hold down lulu's Q, for example, and it will show her glitter lance range but won't fire it until you let go of the q button. and if you decide not to shoot, then just right click somewhere to issue a move command to cancel the spell.

Thanks But I would like some skills, especially targeted abilities that need to be cast at a moments notice, to be on normal smart cast, and some skillshots to be smart cast with range indicators. And that can't be done currently, it is either one or the other.

Hitkitsune

09-07-2013

Will there be a way to disable the HUD anmations again? Because my fps is bad if I can't disable it.

Xandal

09-07-2013

This looks awesome. The only question I have is will we be able to disable the double-tap to self-cast ability? I installed a fresh version of League on a new computer (so I lost all my old settings) and now all abilities that can be self-casted are innately capable of being self casted by double-tapping. This is pretty annoying on heroes like Lee Sin where his W is such a big part of his kit and accidentally double-tapping W when trying to click on a target can ruin everything.

Talymar

09-07-2013

I'd like to echo everyone who said that it would be nice if it was possible to enable smartcast with range indicators for each key separately.

In other words, for each key, there would be three options: Normal cast, smartcast, and smartcast with range indicators.

JungleAndFeed

09-07-2013

is there any possibility of being able to create presets that we can switch between in the middle of the game like champion specific key bindings?

Critmaster Garen

09-07-2013

finally. have been waiting foever for a quick smartcast toggle. finding them between all the key bindings and setting and resetting them between champions was quite anoying.

KingShaw

09-08-2013

I can't find where to toggle line missle display, because before this patch I had it turned off, now I want it back how do.

Riot Baconhawk

QA Analyst

Follow Riot Baconhawk on Twitter

09-08-2013

Quote:
KingShaw:
I can't find where to toggle line missle display, because before this patch I had it turned off, now I want it back how do.

Just one word: Oops. We're putting it back into the menu; look for it soon.

Coredor

09-08-2013

Quote:
Riot Baconhawk:
Just one word: Oops. We're putting it back into the menu; look for it soon.

Can you do something about Karthus's Q not working with smart cast range indicators.