Why is TF being ignored?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Chalk

3 Weeks Ago

Anyone can tell you at this point that his blue card is too weak and his nerfs hit while assassin mids took the meta leaving TF as one of the worst champions in all of LoL.

I think he has a good kit on him, and a fun style, but he obviously needs help.
Yet for whatever reason, Riot is ignoring him.

The lichbane nerf hit hard as well, But as promised, they bumped up the ratio's on his W and E by .1 each.

His E. They saw he needed help, so they put it on his E.
Please, just give him the buffs he so obviously needs.

Hexss

3 Weeks Ago

Well hes all about his stun, surprise ganks, reveal utility and lane pushing. Not so much a duelist

Mr Chalk

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexss View Post
Well hes all about his stun, surprise ganks, reveal utility and lane pushing. Not so much a duelist
Right, yet with his w nerfs, the cd increase on his ult, and the nerf of blue card, his ganks are few/far between, he's almost always oom unless you build chalice (which makes you sacrifice ALL lane strength, and make your ganks weak) his mobility is still low, his damage is lack luster (as it should be)

The kinks in his kit are supposed to be lack of mobility and damage, for lane sustain and the occasional awesome gank. However, he can't lane AT ALL, nor can he gank with the fear he once instilled. He's limited heavily to mana because of his blue card, and he is terrible right now.

Arkensth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

3 Weeks Ago

yeah, riot allocated too much of his power budget to his ult, yet ev is allowed to exist as a permastealth champion.

SoGOOD187

3 Weeks Ago

decreasing mana costs will help alot

jjookkeerr

3 Weeks Ago

he needs a new skill on his E. Or make it active

Drunken Megaman

3 Weeks Ago

I think that his blue card should restore more mana at later levels, and that his ratios need to be upped a bit.

And his E? Personally, I think that if they can make Corki shoot a big missile every 3 missiles, I think TF should proc his E every 3 AAs.

96teemos69ing

3 Weeks Ago

They should make pick a card a skill shot. Especially since the lichbane nerfs.

Hexss

3 Weeks Ago

I never liked TF's E. Why buff his AA when hes a squishy mage with no escapes and below average range.

Pro Anïvïa

3 Weeks Ago

because he has the same design problems that pantheon has right now.