OP.GG MMR Broken?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Umisachi

09-05-2013

Is this site broken for you guys? It won't load for me.

Umisachi

09-05-2013

?

TechnoSwag

09-05-2013

Ehh Its not broken as it wont load but when I put my summoner name It says unknown MMR please play more ranked games etc.. Even though I played 100 ranked games it doesnt work but if i search friends who have around 40 or less played it works :/

tempname8796

09-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoSwag View Post
Ehh Its not broken as it wont load but when I put my summoner name It says unknown MMR please play more ranked games etc.. Even though I played 100 ranked games it doesnt work but if i search friends who have around 40 or less played it works :/
"13th algorithm algorithm has been applied. Don't be surprised with any sudden changes on your MMR value.
To draw a proper conclusion, more than half of 10 listed recent games should be played in ranked mode.
If the service fails to analyze your MMR value, we advise you to play about 5 more solo queue ranked games."

reading is hard

RexSaur

09-05-2013

I dont know why would you want to use it tho, its highly innacurate.

All it does is look at the match history and average the elo of all players in those games, except that gets throw out of the wack by duo queues.

TechnoSwag

09-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempname8796 View Post
"13th algorithm algorithm has been applied. Don't be surprised with any sudden changes on your MMR value.
To draw a proper conclusion, more than half of 10 listed recent games should be played in ranked mode.
If the service fails to analyze your MMR value, we advise you to play about 5 more solo queue ranked games."

reading is hard
I've done this before still doesn't work

Carry Poppins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-05-2013

How to make it in English? Lol