Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Leona - The Champion of the Sun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Radiant

09-06-2013

((Oh no,, I've decided to start making the character a little less acceptable to murder that happened about half a year ago? That wasn't even murder?))

Of Gent Intent

09-06-2013

((Except it totally was murder! She didn't JUST murder the elders. She single-handedly RAZED THE SOLARI TEMPLE TO THE GROUND.

Quote:
With the temple in ruins behind her, Diana resolved to destroy all those who would deny the power of the moon.
-Taken from Diana's lore

And Leona does not seem the type to just be like "Oh yeah that's totally ok let's get it on now".

So your telling me that you think it's fine to just turn a compelling story about two women in love but who must, out of Duty and Vengeance, kill the other, and turn it into a story about "ex-girlfriends" on the level of Ross and Rachel.

This is a bit of a "straw that broke the camel's back" scenario but seriously I can't just stay silent on this.))

Ask the Radiant

09-06-2013

Quote:
Of Gent Intent:
((Except it totally was murder! She didn't JUST murder the elders. She single-handedly RAZED THE SOLARI TEMPLE TO THE GROUND.

And Leona does not seem the type to just be like "Oh yeah that's totally ok let's get it on now".

So your telling me that you think it's fine to just turn a compelling story about two women in love but who must, out of Duty and Vengeance, kill the other, and turn it into a story about "ex-girlfriends" on the level of Ross and Rachel.

This is a bit of a "straw that broke the camel's back" scenario but seriously I can't just stay silent on this.))

((...Ididn't say she was okay with the solari temple part. Also, the diana thing was a joke, but I can understand she would accept why she would murder the people trying to execute her. Also, thast doesn't means he has to have a problem with all of the Lunari.))

Of Gent Intent

09-06-2013

((Fair enough.

I apologize for the outburst.

For as much good as there is these forums there's also a few discrepancies that just rub me the wrong way.))

Ask the Radiant

09-06-2013

Quote:
Of Gent Intent:
((Fair enough.

I apologize for the outburst.

For as much good as there is these forums there's also a few discrepancies that just rub me the wrong way.))

((I understand, never expect me to break lore terribly though. And if she says anything about to minding Diana to Alice, she's probably just being nice and not trying to offend her.))

RoanSykes

09-06-2013

Quote:
Of Gent Intent:

ooc: All of the Lunari? Other than Diana, In character there aren't any other Lunari. And if they were they'd be Diana's disciples. That being said, time heals all wounds. Leona IS an understanding person, and if she knew what had actually happened during the time there, she may forgive Diana a bit more. They both however do not know the others story in canon lore, and therefore must fight each other, probably both sad that it must be this way. My two cents. carry on.

AskDebonairJax

09-06-2013

Quote:
"Moved in? Jax...Your in my temple. And how do you not recognize me? We've fought in numerous matches against and with each other. Now, why are you actually here?" Leona would speak nicely but in the end she would say ti in a more accented commanding voice

Jax shrugged.
"I got bored.And you seemed a good person to mess wit. I would go bug Morde, but something won't let me. "

AODRG

09-06-2013

Quote:
Ask the Radiant:
"I'll ask my people later, they'll know something" Leona responded

"And congratulations to Diana on that. It's not me who has a problem with the Lunari...It's the remaining elders. The ones who say 'No no, the moon doesn't have any power at all' despite Diana showing it off int he Fields. Diana should know it's not all of us who disagree with her, only the Radicals who tried to remove them originally. Me and Diana have our own high tensions because of...History. And I mean our history and history of times passed."

Alice raised her brow, "Wait, so you don't have any problems with the Lunari? What kind of history did you two have then? Didn't she cut down a whole bunch of your people when you tried to kill her?"

Ask the Radiant

09-07-2013

Quote:
Ask Master Jax:
Jax shrugged.
"I got bored.And you seemed a good person to mess wit. I would go bug Morde, but something won't let me. "

Leona would chuckle shaking her head

"Not the best idea, considering Morde is not the...friendliest person. Especially if you interrupted him while he was practicing for Pentakill." Leona replied, going back to her friendlier voice

((OOC note not involving you: let's get off the subject guys, em and Gent understood each other. no more ooc raging and if you want to go the specified thread for that!))

Ask the Radiant

09-07-2013

Quote:
AODRG:
Alice raised her brow, "Wait, so you don't have any problems with the Lunari? What kind of history did you two have then? Didn't she cut down a whole bunch of your people when you tried to kill her?"

Shakes her head sighing "I don't have a problem with the Lunari themselves, only Diana. I never tried to kill her but she killed our elders here, but I understand why she did that now. She was about to be executed when she did it. The only part I'm angry about is when she razed this temple. While you reconstructed yours, we were reconstructing this place. The other history is how we knew each other before she became Lunari. Not really much there." Leona replied, hoping Alice didn't take it the wrong way and understood she only had a problem with Diana for obvious reasons.