Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Leona - The Champion of the Sun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

09-06-2013

Alice walked down the halls of the Solari Temple, feeling as though she was in the wrong place. Her previous attempts to speak with Leona have all but failed, but she figured now as a summoner, Leona might be more willing to talk despite her connections to the Lunari.

She walked up to Leona's corner, knocking on the stone wall to announce her arrival, "Um...Leona? You busy?"

-Alice Remia, Silver League Summoner (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2427)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Radiant

Senior Member

09-06-2013

Quote:
AODRG:
Alice walked down the halls of the Solari Temple, feeling as though she was in the wrong place. Her previous attempts to speak with Leona have all but failed, but she figured now as a summoner, Leona might be more willing to talk despite her connections to the Lunari.

She walked up to Leona's corner, knocking on the stone wall to announce her arrival, "Um...Leona? You busy?"

-Alice Remia, Silver League Summoner (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2427)


Leona would notice the knock and yell "Come in please!" When Alice walked in leona would smile and greet her "Hello! How are you...and do I know you? I'm not sure if you've come to visit before and I couldn't talk or were barred by the solari by some odd reason since I've opened this to everyone, or are you just a new person I haven't met yet?" Leona would smile, not yet knowing that Alice was a lunari.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

09-06-2013

Quote:
Ask the Radiant:
Leona would notice the knock and yell "Come in please!" When Alice walked in leona would smile and greet her "Hello! How are you...and do I know you? I'm not sure if you've come to visit before and I couldn't talk or were barred by the solari by some odd reason since I've opened this to everyone, or are you just a new person I haven't met yet?" Leona would smile, not yet knowing that Alice was a lunari.


Alice walked in and greeted Leona, "We've...met to say the least. I came here a while ago to talk to you about the Solari... more importantly, the Solari extremists that attacked me and my friends a few months before the Lunari Temple was finished. They nearly killed one of my friends and left her memory completely destroyed, more than even my wife could heal."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Radiant

Senior Member

09-06-2013

Quote:
AODRG:
Alice walked in and greeted Leona, "We've...met to say the least. I came here a while ago to talk to you about the Solari... more importantly, the Solari extremists that attacked me and my friends a few months before the Lunari Temple was finished. They nearly killed one of my friends and left her memory completely destroyed, more than even my wife could heal."


Leona blinked slowly, thinking. "Alice I believe? Other champions have talked about you a lot. Also, who are these extremists? I never authorized an attack on the Lunari temple and never will. I will have them punished for what they did...also, have you tried asking Soraka for healing? She can heal almost anything." Leona replied, seeming quite angry upon hearing of the extremists

((I personally believe by the way, that Leona and Diana are ex's and because of that Leona doesn't mind the Lunari too much :P))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

09-06-2013

Quote:
Ask the Radiant:
Leona blinked slowly, thinking. "Alice I believe? Other champions have talked about you a lot. Also, who are these extremists? I never authorized an attack on the Lunari temple and never will. I will have them punished for what they did...also, have you tried asking Soraka for healing? She can heal almost anything." Leona replied, seeming quite angry upon hearing of the extremists

((I personally believe by the way, that Leona and Diana are ex's and because of that Leona doesn't mind the Lunari too much :P))

Alice shrugged, "I don't know, and quite frankly it doesn't matter. Three of them were killed and the rest ran off, and we haven't seen any more... yet."

Alice nodded, "Diana helped restore parts of her memory via some old Lunari trick, though she still doesn't remember her fiance at all, despite being with him for almost a hundred years. But that's not what I'm here to talk about. What I want to know is, just what is the Solari's problem with the Lunari? How come there are high tensions between you two?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Radiant

Senior Member

09-06-2013

Quote:
AODRG:
Alice shrugged, "I don't know, and quite frankly it doesn't matter. Three of them were killed and the rest ran off, and we haven't seen any more... yet."

Alice nodded, "Diana helped restore parts of her memory via some old Lunari trick, though she still doesn't remember her fiance at all, despite being with him for almost a hundred years. But that's not what I'm here to talk about. What I want to know is, just what is the Solari's problem with the Lunari? How come there are high tensions between you two?"


"I'll ask my people later, they'll know something" Leona responded

"And congratulations to Diana on that. It's not me who has a problem with the Lunari...It's the remaining elders. The ones who say 'No no, the moon doesn't have any power at all' despite Diana showing it off int he Fields. Diana should know it's not all of us who disagree with her, only the Radicals who tried to remove them originally. Me and Diana have our own high tensions because of...History. And I mean our history and history of times passed."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Of Gent Intent

Senior Member

09-06-2013

Quote:
Ask the Radiant:

((I personally believe by the way, that Leona and Diana are ex's and because of that Leona doesn't mind the Lunari too much :P))


((So she's just kinda ignoring the murders?))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

09-06-2013

((Slowly biding my time...))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Radiant

Senior Member

09-06-2013

((...Pretty much. It was awhile ago. plus it wa sins elf defense. and Diana..why don't you come over here..))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Of Gent Intent

Senior Member

09-06-2013

((You have got to be kidding.

Please say that was a joke.))