Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Leona - The Champion of the Sun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goau

09-22-2014

Quote:
Sariran:
Leona Was brought and she smiled and walked over to him "Hello! Are you okay? If not just teleport up here next time. Now, I'm going to be wanting a briefing on what your actually want up here, there's more to it than repairing weapons isn't it?"

((My bad. I forgot about this.))

Talus stopped looking over the piece of material when he heard someone speaking to him. He put it down and stood up straight before smiling in greeting. "I'm fine, just not used to walking uphill." He answered cheerfully. He was still tired from the trip, but not as much as he was before.

"I'm here to apply as a blacksmith here. Normally, I only work on basic material, but I want to work on armors and weapons, and improve my techniques with both." He said. He didn't intended to really work with the relic weapons, but he just wanted to improve his crafting of arms; something he didn't often do given his yordle upbringing.

Ask the Radiant

09-28-2014

Quote:
Goau:
((My bad. I forgot about this.))

Talus stopped looking over the piece of material when he heard someone speaking to him. He put it down and stood up straight before smiling in greeting. "I'm fine, just not used to walking uphill." He answered cheerfully. He was still tired from the trip, but not as much as he was before.

"I'm here to apply as a blacksmith here. Normally, I only work on basic material, but I want to work on armors and weapons, and improve my techniques with both." He said. He didn't intended to really work with the relic weapons, but he just wanted to improve his crafting of arms; something he didn't often do given his yordle upbringing.

Leona sat down next to him, and was probably still taller due to be being a behemoth of a woman. "I'm suprised you went for shelter in the shade. You do realize we're on the top of a mountain it's rather cold."

"I'd be glad to accept you but you'll need to check with the other blacksmiths if they'll let you work in their forge. It won't be too hard, just show them you can work metal and they'll let you work with them." Leona said looking at the sword. Leona muttered after looking at it "Oh...that's where he went to."

Ask the Radiant

10-04-2014

(Buuump)