Jozrael's FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

01-04-2010
8 of 18 Riot Posts

Haha, that's cuz I'm not a Riot employee. If you want to any specific user's posts, just go to the advanced search, enter my name, and set the option to view posts, not threads.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

01-05-2010
9 of 18 Riot Posts

Updated extensively.

DrunkTrooper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2010

I have no bothered to read all the comments to confirm if this has been asked/answered, so I'll shoot.

The default champions are only temporarily available. When will you not be able to use them?

aýo

01-06-2010

I'm having problems logging in. Well i do log in but it just stays "loading" and it shows me some unknown errors and it just keeps doing it over and over. Its really bugging me and i want to play some lol =/

aýo

01-06-2010

I'm having problems logging in. Well i do log in but it just stays "loading" and it shows me some unknown errors and it just keeps doing it over and over. Its really bugging me and i want to play some lol =/

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

01-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
1) Newbie island is significantly enhanced. There are multiple levels of newbdom with various criteria, and it is possible to premake as up to a 4 man team of newbs and still be in newbie island, sometimes (depends on a variety of things, but it is often possible). This will mean that experienced players will run into almost-newbs a lot less. The guaranteed level of exit for newbie island is level 13, but decent players will get out earlier.
Some Newb Island info for ya!

Romdeau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2010

I found this post to be very informative and I'd like to thank Jozrael.

Faro

02-24-2010

Bumping.

T a e

Master Recruiter

03-15-2010

Under What do the different avatars/usergroups represent? What about difference between Junior member / member / senior member?

Jozrael

QA Analyst

03-15-2010
10 of 18 Riot Posts

Sounds good. I'm not sure of the postcount offhand though, lemme ask Penny (and see if he wants that public).