Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My Sound Design Prjoect - LoL Cinematic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wood 7 Smurf

09-05-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsjkOGshQe4

I am currently working on becoming a Junior at the Savannah College of Art and Design. I'm working on my 2nd Bachelor's degree, this on will be in Animation. The first was in Graphic Design. I decided to take a Sound Design class this past summer and as a final project we had to take a clip from a movie or an animated scene, take out the sound, and completely re do it. So, ofc, I had to do the LoL cinematic. Even though my teacher suggested I do something not as difficult. All sound you hear in the video was timed and placed by myself, I used NONEof the sound from the original clip. Hope I did not disappoint. - Gamertag: Asurion, NA.

Riot Ve1vet

QA Analyst

09-05-2013

Oh wow! Small world, I study at SCAD as well nice work dude!

Byrnes

09-05-2013

As someone who does sound design professionally, I would have to say very nice work!!! I will add that I felt like I needed some more sounds while the crows flew as a group in the beginning...maybe wind or lots of wings flapping...but other than that I actually forgot I was even watching for the sounds (since they flowed so perfectly). gg.

Phat Pat

09-05-2013

There's parts that needed sound that you didn't add. There were parts were sounds were too low or just not the right sound to use. A lot of the sword sounds sounded like they should have been in an auditorium or something. If the screen is right up to something, the sound needs to be loud and powerful.