General Bugs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Second to None

09-11-2010

Hey guys, just got the client today and thought I would try a game out. Some things I noticed:

If you Command+tab to get out of the client to see something on the desktop, you can't get back into the game. Along those same lines, I closed everything down and restarted the client, but couldn't subsequently log-in into PVP.net. I get a connection failure. This may be an isolated incident, but I just wanted to bring it up.

Mac Pro OSX 10.6.4
2.66GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon
8 GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce GT 120

Quick note, while writing this, it finally let me into the game, but it still says there is connection failure with PVP.net.

Naukuga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-11-2010

In order to bring the game back up you have to click on the icon on your doc (not the icon to launch the game, but the one on the far right that is the actual game running)

There are some wierd issues with the actual game client not showing up on Expose or in the Apple + Tab window

Naukuga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-11-2010

Also, Server load is quite heavy right now and there are general problems connecting to pvp.net

This is not Mac Related

Dataslave

Adjudicator

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second to None View Post
If you Command+tab to get out of the client to see something on the desktop, you can't get back into the game..

When you cmd+tab out, there will be three things running in the cmd+tab window. Two are called League of Legends (both with the LoL icon), and one is called LoLClient (with a Riot icon). The rightmost LoL application in this list seems to usually be the game. cmd+tab to get to the list, then clicking on the rightmost, gets you back into game.

Second to None

09-11-2010

Oh no, I tried it all, worry not. I now understand that it seems to be a general LoL problem, not just Mac related. It just really sucked. Thanks guys.

Dil Se Pyaare

09-04-2013

I try to Apple tab out of loading screen, but it does nothing. Do I need to set something up for me to be able to get out of the loading screen?

Noobie gamer

09-05-2013

Wait to have fully loaded the game (100%), then you could switch (while waiting that others reach 100%).

You could still tab out even if you haven't fully loaded the game yet, but it could take some time/get tricky.